Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EdwunclerIII

Favorite Chip Brand?

I forgot to mention the Tostitos Grilled Red Pepper & Tomato Salsa tortilla chips. They're pretty tasty.

Cape Cod Aged Cheddar and Sour Cream
Ruffles All Dressed
Central Market Garlic Hatch Waffle Cut (these have just the right amount of kick to them)
Casa Magnifica Ligeramente Sazonada Tortilla Chips

I get the store brand chips from the grocery store I go to. Mainly because they're only 3 bags for $5 (the big name brands are 2 bags for $6 for the same size bag, IF they're on sale), but I also like the taste and haven't got bored with them. Plus the only ingredients are potatoes, vegetable oil, and salt (I don't really care about that, though).

I kind of hate any and all flavoured chips, I only like salted original flavours of Potato Crisps/Chips and Tortilla Chips, anything else is gross.

Im not some hippy but I stay away from artificial seasonings cus they just taste.... euugh. Like how does anyone like Cheesy Doritos or Chicken Flavoured Chips? They just taste wrong.

i like Salt & Vinegar chips. they're great. otherwise, dill is pretty good. i swear the best sort i had were called something like "french herbs & spices", and that was the absolutely best kind of chips i've had.

Takis Fuego

Lay's Kettle-Cooked Salt and Vinegar

Lay's Lightly Salted

Lay's Kettle-Cooked Original

Any kettle-cooked potato chip brand.

Oh and I love Hot Cheetos..... =3

Doritos Cool Ranch is also really great with Sprite, but that's another topic.

I seem to buy Dorritos supreme cheese almost whenever I want a snack, but I loved Kettle and Red Rock Deli's Honey Soy Chicken flavor, also Red Rock Deli's lime and cracked pepper.

I enjoy the original Doritos.

And has anyone tried the Doritos Roulette (The ones that have a mix of regular and extremely spicy)? What is the purpose of those things, to torture people? I once bit into the extremely spicy one and sat beside the kitchen faucet for 30 mins continuously drinking water until I felt sick from over drinking water.

Doominator2 said:

I once bit into the extremely spicy Dorito and sat beside the kitchen faucet for 30 mins continuously drinking water until I felt sick from over drinking water.

Water doesn't work for spicy things, next time try milk, it works well.

I'm quite fond of the harvest cheddar and garden salsa sunchips.

But if I'm feeling like a bad ass...

DoctaCaffeine said:

Bruh has no one mentioned Combos yet? I guess they kinda don't care but I don't care fuck it!

I'll make a favourite type of combos thread in case...

OOOOOHHHHHH, Pizzeria Pretzel Combos are awesome.