Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EdwunclerIII

Favorite Soda?

This probably should've been merged with the chips thread, but sure I'll bite.

Zero calorie cola, either store brand or Coke. I can barely stand to drink any other kind anymore.

Another vote for merging both threads!

I love Schweppes Lemonade, but the closest thing you guys have in the U.S. is sprite, which is also pretty darn refreshing.

Side note: What lemonade is in the U.S. Is completely different than what lemonade is here in AUS. I miss being able to get American style lemonade, the closest thing we have here is that lemon nudie juice, which is delicious but it costs a billion dollars for a tiny bottle of the stuff :(

Oh, I remember I liked Schweppes with cranberry taste. Or was it different berry? I can't recall now..

I used to be able to buy Hires root beer extract in the store and make home made rootbeer. That was some good shit.

Otherwise I like me some cola. I usually go for a coke, tho I don't drink soda like I used to. I limit myself to a can in a week or something.

I only drink soda when I go to the movies which is like once a year, maybe, and I always get regular sugar Coca-Cola. The experience of going to the theater is not complete without a cold, refreshing American diabeetus drink that makes you have to go to the bathroom halfway through the film.

Stygian said:

I only drink soda when I go to the movies which is like once a year, maybe, and I always get regular sugar Coca-Cola. The experience of going to the theater is not complete without a cold, refreshing American diabeetus drink that makes you have to go to the bathroom halfway through the film.

LOL

WilliamPlaysDooM said:

Sorry if i sound like a noob, but how do i merge threads?

You can't. That is something only a forum moderator, super moderator or administrator can do.

Yeah - shouldn't be two threads.

Also I have a contribution that doesn't count as it's not a Soda. The Chinese brand Yoosh with their Aloe Vera Lychee drinks. It's overly sweet and has a texture of liquid Jelly. But I can't get enough.

Spoiler

Root Beer, though more specifically: Sprecher and Point. Or really, any root beer that's brewed and not just "Flavored."

Avoozl said:

Vanilla Coke

They have Cherry Vanilla Coke at some Burger Kings, that flavor is fragging awesome (burger king now has these cool Coke machines that give a copious amount of different flavors, it's pretty cool)

Diet Pepsi, but I do drink Coke occasionally, especially in restaurants that don't carry serve Pepsi.

Fuzzyfireball said:

...But I do drink lots of milk, water and tea.

Glad to see the person with same taste. My favorite drinks are roasted senna tea, and low-fat milk.

But if you're asking my favorite soda, Mountain Dew gets my vote.

Ginger ale, preferably canada dry, but schweppes and seagrams are okay too. Generic brands are junk. Sangria Senorial is also hella good.

40oz said:

Ginger ale, preferably canada dry, but schweppes and seagrams are okay too. Generic brands are junk. Sangria Senorial is also hella good.

Canada Dry in Canada is too sweet even though it has less sugar than it used to. Canada Dry in Japan was amazing. More like Schweppes is in Canada.