Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Demons, Power Weapons & Power Ups

So, prowler isn't IMP .
Also they didn't show the Mancubus and Harvester, yet they said 4 so it's obvious .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

So, prowler isn't IMP .
Also they didn't show the Mancubus and Harvester, yet they said 4 so it's obvious .

revenant is one of the 4

they've changed the announcer voice - see guys, they read this forum! (i'm not one of them!)

I just watched the trailer and, HOLY SHIT, THE MUSIC IS SOOO GOOD. Dude Bethesda really need to make some doom themed underwear, I'm running low

banned said:

they've changed the announcer voice - see guys, they read this forum! (i'm not one of them!)

no they didn't change it

DMGUYDZ64 said:

wat ..

Yeah I think it's a glorious idea, I'll make a thread for people to post their doom underwear ideas

I'm thinking of one with a fire background with a bunch of classic cacodemons in different poses :~)

banned said:

I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone took that username.

compare Gauss Cannon from DOOM 4 to Tesla Rifle from Fallout 4: Automatron DLC --->>>

DOOM:

and FALLOUT:

... same artists working in both teams (remember that Bethesda ate id!)?

banned said:

compare Gauss Cannon from DOOM 4 to Tesla Rifle from Fallout 4: Automatron DLC --->>>
... same artists working in both teams (remember that Bethesda ate id!)?

Wat? id artists do not work for Bethesda game studios! Beth studio just stole the idea and that's it.

Interesting. We can't know for sure judging by such a short clip, but the BFG seems to behave more closely to the original BFG than Quake's and Doom 3's "Tendril" BFG.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Interesting. We can't know for sure judging by such a short clip, but the BFG seems to behave more closely to the original BFG than Quake's and Doom 3's "Tendril" BFG.
https://bethesda.net/data/images/event/95/DOOM_BFG_730x411.gif

Judging by Bethesda's post alongside the video, it has tendrils still that will damage enemies it passes by. So it's basically the Quake 2 BFG with an even bigger boom, since it isn't chargeable like the Doom 3 BFG. I'll be damned if the explosion flash effect doesn't strongly remind me of the classic Doom's, though.

Also I think id did contribute somewhat to the weapon designs of Fallout 4, but I only vaguely remember hearing that second-hand so I can't confirm.

Maybe its just me, and I know its NOT who Im talking about, BUT... when the announcer says "Baron of Hell" theres a subtle hint of Steve Downes (Master Chief) there... just my two cents !

Jaxxoon R said:

I read that the weapons were outsourced to id, though it'd take some research to confirm.

If "some reasearch" means "google 'id software fallout 4'" and click either of the top two links (or any of the numerous ones further down), then yeah.

FWIW, id helped out with the actual shooting mechanics, aiming and firing and bullet physics and stuff, not weapon designs.

AirRaid said:

If "some reasearch" means "google 'id software fallout 4'" and click either of the top two links (or any of the numerous ones further down), then yeah.

Hence "some," I suppose. Though, thanks for doing all the work for me, ehehehehe!

AirRaid said:

Save more time, use : http://lmgtfy.com/

tuo said:

Yeah Marines are robots >_>, i believe there will be various skins to choose from Ingame .

I only use LMGTFY if I want to come across as a sarcastic asshole.

Which, admittedly, is more than it should be.

Krimson Madness said:

They removed the Mancubus or the Harvester from the multiplayer, we will see when it comes out.

Uuh...no they didn't, go to bethesdas site. Well they removed the harvester.

Can't wait to see people rage at rocket jumping + invisibility. And talk about how much less skill a RL need compared to a one hit kill hitscan.

Pegg said:

Can't wait to see people rage at rocket jumping

There's no rocket jumping, surprise ;)