which religion are you into.  

74 members have voted

1. 1. which religion are you into.

• christian
    • buddha
    • Islam
    • none of those.

Piper Maru said:

Did the druids build stone henge or is that false?

Druids? No. Celts? Maybe.

The switch from wooden posts to standing stones more or less coincides with the earliest evidence of Bell-Beaker culture in Britain, which some consider to be proto-Celtic.

joe-ilya said:

I believe in people, and I can only hope that they believe in me.

Reminds me of some lyrics...

"Hunted" by Project Pitchfork:
Some believe in magic
Some believe in stones
Some believe in god
Some believe in loans
I believe in me
And I believe in you
I'm on the run
There is nothing left to do

GreyGhost said:

Druids? No. Celts? Maybe.

The switch from wooden posts to standing stones more or less coincides with the earliest evidence of Bell-Beaker culture in Britain, which some consider to be proto-Celtic.

Very interesting! Thanks for your response, I am fascinated by ancient monoliths like this. Checking out the link now.

You're welcome. To clarify the first part of my response, druids were the intellectuals, religious leaders and walking libraries of Celtic society. They may well have influenced or directed the second half of Stonehenge's millennia-long evolution as a monument, but wouldn't have done the grunt labour.

I don't believe in any gods so I guess that makes me an atheist. I don't tend to proselytize, since arguments against the existence of a god(s) are as full as holes as the ones for and they never convince anybody.
I'm highly skeptical of all claims of the supernatural, including religions.
I used to be a Baptist, then a non-denominational Christian before going the way of that REM song.

I'm surprised there weren't options for Judaism and Atheism on this poll - it's not like they're obscure. Of the 51 people who picked "none of those", I'm sure at least half would have fallen under either category.

Doomkid said:

I'm surprised

Were you really? It´s fairly obvious by the opening post that the author is either 5 years old, a retard or a troll.