Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

The List of Known Glory Kills

All the Glory Kills we know so far in one place. If you have some new information regarding the Glory Kills, such as one being taken out of the game or a new Glory Kill, then feel free to post it here and I'll edit the list as soon as I can.

The Glory Kill names are from my imagination and the Glory Kill too.

IMP

Head Stomp
- Mainly caused by falling on an Imp, and what it does is crushes the Imp's skull like grinding coffee, with your boot.

Right Punch
- A severe punch on the Imp's lower left neck area, causing massive blood loss. The Imp dies anyway.

RPLK
- Right punch and a left kick. Similar to Right Punch, but ends with a kick.

Skull Tear
- A destructive way to open one's head. With your two hands, you pull apart each side of the head until it splits completely. A bit of the spinal cord can be seen. The body is then disposed of with a kick.

His Heart
- With the help of your hands, you hold the Imp with one, rip the heart with the other. Then the body is pushed very hard with the hand you were holding the Imp with, leaving a gaping hole which you can see through. Do whatever you want with the heart.

Skull Smash
- You use your right leg, and throw the Imp on the ground in front of you. Then a big right punch to the face, destroying the skull.

Jaw Dislocation
- Grab the upper jaw with your right hand for support and the lower jaw with your left hand for the goods. Pull the lower jaw until it dangles on the few pieces of muscles left.

Goin' Down
- Sweep the Imp's legs with your right leg and blow a destructive left punch to the head, resulting in a destroyed head.

HELL SOLDIER

Forced Yoga
- Grab the left leg so the Hell Soldier falls down. Twist it 180° and use the damaged leg's boot to stomp the face, HARD.

Kneed
- Use your right knee to hit its head then a big right punch to the skull. Possibly destroyed skull as the aftermath.

Right Left
- One right punch to the face. A severe left punch to the face, and it'll fly to the right.

Weapon Lock
- Use your left arm to pin the weapon arm and then a right punch to the skull, disintegrating the whole thing.

Face Smash
- Push the Hell Soldier onto a wall and let it slump. Left kick to the skull to destroy it.

Trippin'
- Use your left leg to sweep the Hell Soldier's feet off the ground. Give a skull smashing left punch before it hits the ground.

Elbow Grease
- Too fast to explain. Possibly, use your left arm to pull down the Hell Soldier a bit, then an uppercut with your right arm and a final blow with your right elbow.

ZOMBIE

Shove It
- Give a small shove on the back with your left hand, then a hurling fist with your right.

PINKY

Pinky Pirate
- Hold the lower jaw with you left
hand and pull out one of the lower fangs with your right hand. Change the position of the fang in your hand, so that the sharp point is facing the Pinky. Impale it in the left eye.

HELLKNIGHT

Neck Snap
- Give a right and left punch, fatal ones. then snap its neck 180°.

REVENANT

Head Disfiguration
- Drop the Revenant on the ground. Grab its head with both hands over the eyes and squash it.

Low Fuel
- Grab the Revenant with your left arm and throw him on the ground. Use your right boot to smash the skull.

MANCUBUS

Fat Exploder
- Rip out the heart/source with your left hand and shove it inside its throat.
After a few seconds of choking, guts will fly.

Suicide
- Jump on the Mancubus. Grab its right cannon and move it to face the wielder, the Mancubus itself. Results unknown. Possibly the cannon fires in its face, and dies from losing its head.

CACODEMON

Blind
- Jump onto the Cacodemon and use your right arm to pull out its eye. Jump off once done.

BARON OF HELL

Fueled Punch
- Tackle the Baron of Hell. With the help of your thrusters, fly slightly above the ground, then towards the Baron of Hell, landing a massive right punch to the face. Possible skull disintegration.

Unknown

Stomp
- Fall on its shoulders and stomp its skull once it is fully on the ground.

-X-
The unknown is the demon with lighted back, a weird launcher on its right arm and a head with curved horns(?)
If I missed any, then say what and where I can see it.
The List of Known Glory Kills

NOTE- The Demon Kills (my way of saying the demon Glory Kills) don't count. Nor Marine to Marine.
Just Marine to Demon.

I'll tell ya some that you missed
-Revenant- in the first few alpha multiplayer trailers he has some deaths,
-the first is where you grab his neck and slam him on the ground, then stomping him
-the second is where you sweep his legs and push your thumbs into his eyes (I think you listed this one but didn't mention the eye part)
-there was another I heard about from the alpha where you rip him out of the sky and do something with him

Baron of Hell- you can find this in the multiplayer trailer that announced the beta
-you tackle the Baron and use your thrusters to rise above him, you then ground pound your fist into his mouth

Prowler- in the multiplayer trailer released yesterday
-you grab in in the front by his mouth and he struggles to get away while your rip it off

(I removed the marine glory kills cause I'm too lazy to read)

This would be a way easier list to make if the game was out, it's better to wait till then.

But to answer your question OP I believe that last monster is simply the Hell Variant of the Hell Soldier.

Cream- its only the ones known so far.
BP72- I heard about that revenant in the sky kill, but there isn't much proof. And the one with the revenant being stomped, which trailer did you see it?

Edit-seems the Prowler is MP only. Should it count? Its not part of the singleplayer campaign, but more like a power up for online matches. Ok.

SP only. MP is another thing.

Nice thread dude! I think we should just wait for a little longer and make a full list. Nice list so far though! Skull Tear and "Forced Yoga" are my favorite so far :)

Good work, adding where to find each glory kill in the videos, something like "-Link @xx:xx" will make it perfect.

Voros said:

BARON OF HELL

PENDING UNTIL I REMEMBER/WATCH IT AGAIN WITH MORE CONCENTRATION.

How come you forgot the chainsaw massacre in Conan's video @ 4:31 ?

Edit: Oops.. just realized this isn't a glory kill.. lol

CreamCheese said:

This would be a way easier list to make if the game was out, it's better to wait till then.

But to answer your question OP I believe that last monster is simply the Hell Variant of the Hell Soldier.

Oh c'mon it's fun! There's nothing else to talk about for a month anyway. Haha!

CreamCheese said:

One-It would become too big! And most would be similar to each other, one way or another.
Two-It might be just that, but the Hell Soldier isn't actually human, as you can see it has a weapons for a arm and a 4-fingered hand(including thumb), so technically, the Hell Soldier is an asset of Hell, and doesn't require a Hell variant... IMO.

TheWizard said:

Oh c'mon it's fun! There's nothing else to talk about for a month anyway. Haha!

The Beta is in 2 days bro, there'll be tonnes of content.

CreamCheese said:

The Beta is in 2 days bro, there'll be tonnes of content.

It's a closed beta though, isn't it?

It's closed signups but no NDA to worry about this time so there'll be streams and videos and stuff for people to obsess over.