Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Serekay

Doom 2 - Holy Hell Revealed

I have reupload both files. On File-upload.net you have to click on the download button with the cloud, but zippyshare is better.

MediaFire needs to register to upload files and i dont want it right now, sorry.

On 11/13/2016 at 11:18 AM, Serekay said:

I will update this Map ;) but i work on a own Mega Map so i need some time for this.

Recorded Video is deleted -.-

That was because the uploader deleted his account, which is depressing because he puts up videos of himself playing my custom levels as well as others.

oh yes i saw "Oreo Cake Massacre" really great Slaughter Map.

the uploader recorded v1.3, in v1.4 there are 4 more rooms and more balanced Gameplay. it took much more time to beat it...^^

by the way check out my other maps in chillax style (spoiler in the first post)

6 hours ago, Serekay said:

oh yes i saw "Oreo Cake Massacre" really great Slaughter Map.

the uploader recorded v1.3, in v1.4 there are 4 more rooms and more balanced Gameplay. it took much more time to beat it...^^

by the way check out my other maps in chillax style (spoiler in the first post)

I would love to see more people put up videos of my level. So far, I have one person (Bieremans, who goes by the Internet name "Woody Of Doom") record and upload the playthrough of it. You would have to use ZDoom to play the level because it is in Hexen format. The top one is my playthrough and the bottom one is the one by Bieremans.

Another thing I would like to ask is: What is the name of the music in your Holy Hell Revealed level? I have a feeling that if someone uploads a video of it to YouTube, he or she could face a copyright claim due to the music.

On 4/4/2017 at 0:08 AM, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

My biggest slaughter level had 25K enemies, which is called "Oreo Cake Massacre." It took me nearly 6 hours to beat it.

Do you have a thread for Oreo Cake Massacre? I want to comment on it, but I shouldn't here in this thread about somebody else's map.

2 minutes ago, Empyre said:

Do you have a thread for Oreo Cake Massacre? I want to comment on it, but I shouldn't here in this thread about somebody else's map.

I was just letting him know about my level. That was the only reason why I said something about it.

3 minutes ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I was just letting him know about my level. That was the only reason why I said something about it.

I wasn't trying to scold you. I just want to make a hopefully helpful comment about your map without further derailing this thread. That would be easy if you make a thread for your map.

6 minutes ago, Empyre said:

I wasn't trying to scold you. I just want to make a hopefully helpful comment about your map without further derailing this thread. That would be easy if you make a thread for your map.

I have an idea. How about privately message me about it?

On Fri Apr 07 2017 at 1:15 AM, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I tested your level and when the floor lowers to the lowest floor, I notice some missing textures behind that floor.

Where the missing textures? Wich room? 

The music i dont know where i get this, its a long time ago xd

Maybe i will find it out. 

11 hours ago, Serekay said:

Where the missing textures? Wich room? 

The music i dont know where i get this, its a long time ago xd

Maybe i will find it out. 

This was at the beginning of the level.

Holy Hell Revealed Room.png

It seems that there is an error or missing textures in every elevator in the map,,, please can you fix it because I really love this map and want to play your new version but it is not playable at the moment because of that whenever an elevator moves or any part of a land raises up or lowers down a crap happens... can you please fix it?

9 hours ago, Mostafa Adel said:

It seems that there is an error or missing textures in every elevator in the map,,, please can you fix it because I really love this map and want to play your new version but it is not playable at the moment because of that whenever an elevator moves or any part of a land raises up or lowers down a crap happens... can you please fix it?

Sure i will fix it this week!

Updated! check out first post.

I fixed all the Elevators and floors with texture errors.

Yeah this level isn't for me. This is the room that keeps kicking my ass due to the arch-viles and the cyberdemons inside. I didn't have any issues with the original Holy Hell level.

Holy Hell Revealed.png

Having seen the video of someone playing Holy Hell from start to finish took nearly 5 and a half hours(!!!), that and I played it with an earlier Russian Overkill version and the segmented 01-04 maps took be about 3 hours total, killing the majority of enemies.

yeah this room i only add 3 or 4 cyberdemons but no extra health. you have to infight Cyberdemons with Arch Viles and some Knight hells/barons and get out of this room fast as you can.

thanks for fixing the elevator problem I tested the map and there are still some small missing textures however, it is now playable and fantastic :) thanks

12 hours ago, Mostafa Adel said:

thanks for fixing the elevator problem I tested the map and there are still some small missing textures however, it is now playable and fantastic :) thanks

Yes i fixed the biggest Part of missing textures. It´s a big map but i will fix all other missing textures. 

You might want to add some teleports to the poison pits

DgtrZgG.png

There is a hom at the bottom of the first supply alcove

kv56oxF.png

You cannot escape this little pit in the corner here if you fall of the jumping section

Df6BJgg.png

Another HOM at the bottom here

uuBIxtf.png

Another one In the new room with the teleport trap

dWifRaV.jpg

Alot of these enemies are stuck and the pain elementals cannot escape

DNffTgj.jpg

Another HOM here and you cannot get back up

cs3w7zR.png

You can't hit this switch more than once to open the exit and because of that i couldn't get out

p3UAuXI.png

Another hom in the blue lowering floor area

aeB5RpS.png

Another hom on the floor

gD5twGF.png

Making these lifts a little clearer couldn't hurt

ncx2Cos.png

This wall should lower a bit faster

had to wait about 45 seconds after everyone was dead

LveQiqc.png

These lifts have homs too

Vt251SH.jpg

Also SS Soldiers????

What?

Edited by Outrageous Videos

2 hours ago, Outrageous Videos said:

You might want to add some monster blocking lines in a few places to prevent this from happening

oTDIcna.jpg

I didn't touch the Original linedefs from Hold hell 1.1.

I will check the linedefs and add blocking lines if this make sense. 

Thanks for your Support!

14 minutes ago, Outrageous Videos said:

You might want to add some teleports to the poison pits

DgtrZgG.png

There is a hom at the bottom of the first supply alcove

kv56oxF.png

You cannot escape this little pit in the corner here if you fall of the jumping section

Df6BJgg.png

Another HOM at the bottom here

uuBIxtf.png

Another one In the new room with the teleport trap

dWifRaV.jpg

Alot of these enemies are stuck and the pain elementals cannot escape

DNffTgj.jpg

Another HOM here and you cannot get back up

Do you mean monster teleport spots or player spot?

I will fix the pits.

Because the stucked pain elements, this is the boom engine because infinity high of monsters, players etc. 

I will change the architecture a little bit.

Thanks !

Add some teleports for the player

also try to make it so you can go back to areas you leave so you can finish off the monsters there

i found quite a few places I couldn't get back to when I left