Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FLAW_88

I take it beta email invites will go out soon?

Just curious if a lot of other folks have gotten the email yet. I redeemed by code 2 years ago, still nothing.

1 year ago here - didn't register wolfenstein back then and got no alpha invite, I wonder if I get access to the beta (registered wolfenstein a few weeks ago)

Deatheye said:

1 year ago here - didn't register wolfenstein back then and got no alpha invite, I wonder if I get access to the beta (registered wolfenstein a few weeks ago)

Yea I'm not sure. I'm a little confused that some people have gotten confirmation and others haven't.

Still waiting for mine, pre ordered wolf an everything for beta (got xbone code for alpha, when I have a ps4)

Was also on alpha, but didn't get anything for PC Doom Beta yet. (and also preordered Wolfenstein and activated my beta key sometime last year)

zinkai said:

MrDeAD1313 When I get my Xbox one code, would u like to swap?

I definitely would, but it wasn't a code. It was an email telling me I could participate. It's tied to my psn account I guess. The Xbox version is being a pain in the ass though.

They're sending out to PC applicants now, but if you were in the Alpha then you automatically have access to the Beta on the 31st anyway.

Now DOOM closed alpha has changed to DOOM closed beta in my steam library :)Hopefully we will be able to enter the menu 2 see how it looks like before the servers go online. Nothing has started to download, though.