Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystikgypsy

Registered to post this Doom video

"Shut the fuck up!"

EDIT: Any chance they'll release a longer version of that song? It was actually pretty decent, especially during that double-kick part LOL.

The middle section felt a little dragged out/tryhard, but all of the Marty Stratton bits got me pretty good.

Is this the ridiculous "Athlete" and "Youtuber" chosen video thing?

The Civ said:

The middle section felt a little dragged out/tryhard, but all of the Marty Stratton bits got me pretty good.

Yeah the Marty Stratton part is great, and also the montage and music remix at the end :)

Stratton reminded me of those tourist trap peddlers trying to sell you dope in the middle of a fun house promising that it'll make the experience worth "1,000 Memories on Photo."

Glaice said:

Is this the ridiculous "Athlete" and "Youtuber" chosen video thing?

Are you seriously trying to express your contempt without actually knowing what's even going on? C'mon, do it properly like AlphaOmagaSin teaches us! Capture your contempt in a reaction video!

HellVain said:

nope

And by nope, you mean...? This is a serious question.

HavoX said:

And by nope, you mean...? This is a serious question.

Do i really have to explain? Its a frank answer, i dont need to write an essay everytime i reply, just simply "nope". If you want to understand then read his comment and then watch the video.

Clonehunter said:

Stratton reminded me of those tourist trap peddlers trying to sell you dope in the middle of a fun house promising that it'll make the experience worth "1,000 Memories on Photo."

omg you nailed it!