Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doom Ringtones. Do you have one?

I have a few. My text ringtone is the "second scream". It went off during my business law class today. My phone is incredibly loud and I forgot to silence it today.

The people who sit in front of me jumped. It was great.

My other doom ringtones:

Call: Sinister
Text: " Oremor nhoj, em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw ot"
Text: Baron Alert
Call: Chaingunner Attack
Text: Shotgun firing
Text: Original Scream
Text: Revenant prowling
Call: The Demons From Adriens Pen on piano

Also...if anybody wants a doom ringtone, just send me your email address and whatever sound you want.

I never use game sounds or music I like as ringtones because my brain gets hardcoded to interpret it as my ... phone ringing when I play the game or listen to that song. :D

Smells Like Burning Corpse as my ringtone. Not Doom, but I also have the Wolf3D treasure sound for notifications and System Shock Medical as my alarm to go with the old FPS thing.

I was going to use the Spear of Destiny chaingun pickup sound for notifications, but since I moved on to a new phone which doesn't seem to allow you to change them it just can't be done now.

I have my phone on silent most of the time, but I do have the E1M1 music as my main ringtone and the item pickup noise as my text notification.

I don’t have one, I don’t own any telephone in my pocket.

I use the 3DO versions of "At Doom's Gate" (for ringtone) and "Donna To The Rescue" (for alarm clock).

Also, I changed the notification sound to the Wolf 3D SS' "Mein Leben".

I'm surprised I haven't thought of doing that, considering how many of my phone ringers are things like the System Shock 1 e-mail beep, the message tone from Descent, and Wolfenstein's ammo pickup sound.

I used to have the Diablo advocate death sound as the SMS sound. It was funny to hear the weird processed moaning suddenly.

No, because I wouldn't be able to recognize my phone while playing Doom.

My ringtones are mostly Tyrian themes.

Chu said:

DSITEMUP is my notification tone on my Android (has been for years). ^_^

That's my notification sound too, that and the first minute or so of E1M1 from the Doom Metal v6 music compilation on the BD ModDB addons page somewhere.