Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

punishment needed

well today our power went out so i did something that is rare, i talked to my younger brother. however to my surprise i realized how much of a racist asshole he has become. his friends are the source because my dad is not really racist( if my dad is it dont show) also my grand parents are very horrible. anyway he star5ted saying things like "those niggers are killing this town" and more things like "niggers sure are stupid, i mean if one wares 2 different shoes they all do it" first off i was extreamly offened and surprised. second i said. "the only reason this town is going down hill is because of rednecks like u, its called white flight. Also u and ur friends are no different. it dont matter if a person is black or not. and how the hell can u forget that we are not native to the US anyway. so u may have been born here but i wasn't." the little bastard just looked at me and left. This left me more angered at my dad, my brother and mostly my grandparents. who have become racist in the last 10 years after moving here

You seem to have a problem with most of your family lately, idea to check yourself, surely it's not suddenly them.

well there are many things going on too. yes i have some problems such as depression. however thats is dawrfed by serious drug addictions, insanity(caused by drug use), and abusive nature of my father. and bnesides i have not talked to them much. this brother problems is new to me

Sephiroth said:

well there are many things going on too. yes i have some problems such as depression. however thats is dawrfed by serious drug addictions, insanity(caused by drug use), and abusive nature of my father.

Wait, are you saying you have drugs problems or your father? I thought you were really anti-drugs.

Anyway, best of luck. If it comes to the worst you could always move out.

I HATE racist bullshit like that. I myself am Puerto Rican and in some Italian neigborhoods I was not well recieved (especially the last one). Furthermore, since I am not a "typical" Puerto Rican I also get rejected by many of my own poeple (including my own family). At least I have managed to find some good friends that dont react in the same manner (who, by the way, are of all races).

My cousin (who used to be a nice chap) has gone racist too. Kinda weird since there are no racists in our family or amongst his friends.

His mother is one of the most tolerant people I know (not only of different races but of different people in general).

And then he have all those books of this awful hag called Pia Kjærsgård who is currently ruining the political debate in Denmark.

KILL THE NAZI WHORE!! Oh. sorry Seph. too much RtCW. I know he's your brother and all but... What a Dick.

<-- One of the resions I like this tasty little avatar so much is apparly, Nazi's also hate commies. I'm tryin' to get my hands on the USSR flag and hang it in my room.

Better RED than DEAD

I hate rascist bastards. Why do people hate other people because of their skin color, religion, or sexual preference? Bigotry.
Seph, I suggest you move out. Maybe then you can get a handle on your drug problem and you won't have to put up with your family.

It's our God given right to hate anyone for our own reasons. Why should we only be allowed to hate bad people? Let's stand up for our right to hate someone because of their eye colour, skin colour, shoe colour, damn, I think blondes should be exterminated. :)

fodders said:

It's our God given right to hate anyone for our own reasons.

If you say so.

fodders proclaimed:
It's our God given right to hate anyone for our own reasons.

But why you would want to is another reason altogether. :)

I have a homophobic/racist friend or two, and they're cool guys. 'Oh man those racists, they're such dicks', what an ironic thing to say.

I have several friends who are rascist. I try to not let it bother me, but their rascism is completely unfounded. Why in the fuck do they hate people who are a different race than they are? I asked this of one of my friends the other day, and he said "Well, that's how my dad brought me up." This is not acceptable. Just because someone tells you something the way he sees it, it does not mean that you have to see it that way.

There's nothing, in my view, wrong with being a racist, it's people that act out that hate with actions that are wrong.

The problem anymore is people who use racism as an excuse for something.

"I can't get a fair trial! These people are racist!" or "They didn't hire me because of my race!" or "Everyone's racist! The whole world is against me!"

You may also substitute "racist" with "sexist," "homophobic," "anti-semitic" (or other religious bias), "class-biased," etc. depending on the individual.

IMJack said:

The problem anymore is people who use racism as an excuse for something.

I see it happen in school way to much and it pisses me off every time more than before. Whenever some kid gets a bad grade, they don't even bother to check why they got it, they immediatly compare themselves to a kid that's the same race as the teacher and make stupid accusations they can't even back up. I don't know how teachers can stand being accused of dirty shit like that. I'd probably try and strangle the damn mutt for running it's mouth and not having any respect twords the person that's spending 8 hours a day trying to get some intelligence into a bunch of little stuck up brats.

Ct_red_pants said:

KILL THE NAZI WHORE!! Oh. sorry Seph. too much RtCW. I know he's your brother and all but... What a Dick.

<-- One of the resions I like this tasty little avatar so much is apparly, Nazi's also hate commies. I'm tryin' to get my hands on the USSR flag and hang it in my room.

Better RED than DEAD

/me has a 4 foot long ussr flag

I don't like the term racism. Does discrimination based on one's colour or ethnicity? Absolutely.

Why don't I like it? IMO, it basically assumes that one person, based on their colour is of a different "race" or species (Whether they are considered superior or inferior, doesn't matter) to another person, which is wrong.

Everyone here is a member of the human "race". We all have the opposable thumbs, unique cranium size and dozens of other physical and genetic features that make us out as Homo Sapiens. Even people with genetic diseases or disorders are still Homo Sapiens.

Political Correctness in its hypocrisy pisses me off. If a black person for example (and many black people I know have the same sentiments as I) calls himself and other black people a "nigger", that's perfectly acceptable, but if a white person says it, he's a member of the KKK according to the press and other people.

If the word is considered offensive and discriminatory, why is it ok for black people to say it but not I? One black person put it this way- "If I'm with my friends, I can joke about the sterotypes of black ghetto rappers and it's considered acceptable and fine to do so, and to laugh at it. If a white person said it, they'd be considered to be a bigot or racist, which is wrong."

Personally, we should all start having sex with each other until we're all the same colour :p

I agree with IMJack. You can't change people's feelings, no matter how much you despise them they'll still be there. The race issue has become a political football, and, like all such footballs, its passed around too much in places of importance such as big cities and totally neglected in other parts of teh world where some action is actually needed. A shame.

Livo philosophised:
Personally, we should all start having sex with each other until we're all the same colour :p

IMHO, while babies are invariably quite ugly, mixed-race babies tend to be much cuter than babies from same-ethnicity couples.

There's this one newish family that shops at my store. The father is typical white-bread anglo, the mother is African with very deep black skin. Their toddler daughter is a shade of light brown almost exactly halfway between her parents' hues. Quite cute, and a charming kid too.

Remember that policeofficer from Inglewood, LA, that beat up a black kid and it was caught on tape? People immediately started screaming that the officer was a racist.

Well, wake the fuck up, just because the officer is white and the kid is black, it doesn't mean it's racism. I was affraid there'd be riots in LA again for such a stupid reason.