Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

DOOM - Fight Like Hell Cinematic Trailer

Those dude at thje ID soft wares have used thje wrong songs !!! this is how i remember doomsounds !!! this is my metal !!! !!! !!!

Jaxxoon R said:

Those dude at thje ID soft wares have used thje wrong songs !!! this is how i remember doomsounds !!! this is my metal !!! !!! !!!

That is actually much MUCH better. They shoulda just used that instead.

GoatLord said:

Funny because I've been pretty un-picky about the game, I've accepted just about everything, and even came around to Mick Gordon's soundtrack. But this...yeesh. I'm 30 and if this is supposed to appeal to me, they should have gone in a time machine back to my high school years. I dunno. I think it's just excessively angsty and juvenile and that's not what I think of when I think of Doom.

You're implying that Doom was neither angsty or juvenile?

GoatLord said:

The hunching is driving me nuts! I'll totally accept his weird design if he just stood up straight! How am I gonna be afraid of a boss with a hunch?

Hunch or no hunch, I ain't afraid of no Cyberdemon.

The part of this trailer that I'm most interested is the vague outline of Doomguy's face through his visor. Could this mean that we'll see his face within the game at some point?

Matt534Dog said:

The part of this trailer that I'm most interested is the vague outline of Doomguy's face through his visor. Could this mean that we'll see his face within the game at some point?

Probably not, but hopefully so!

Leaving aside the cringeworthy music, that chapel-like place is very interesting. Maybe it was built by the satanic cult inside the UAC mentioned in the GI articles? Or its just hell corrupting our reality?

Winged_Warrior said:

Leaving aside the cringeworthy music, that chapel-like place is very interesting. Maybe it was built by the satanic cult inside the UAC mentioned in the GI articles? Or its just hell corrupting our reality?

I think it's corruption since he is running through the tech beads and then all of a sudden falls into a hellish environment

Focus groups everybody. I hate marketing based on demographics SO DAMN MUCH. Look at what they churned out. At this point, it doesn't matter how good the game is, marketing has sealed this game's fate. Absolutely disgraceful.

Linguica said:

This song actually fits quite well with the different scenes, I'm trying to look for something similar that fits better.

The original music choice isn't really that bad, it's just that the lyrics have nothing to do with Doom. We lack the motion to move? If they mean they game is slower than the original Doom I guess they are right. Honestly, I think they are trolling/mocking some of us.

It's like: Can I scream? (Bitch about the game?) We lack the motion to move (It's too slow).

I can't believe we've sunk to the low of thinking that a trailer was made to mock/berate us.
Dear fucking lordie.

The Civ said:

I can't believe we've sunk to the low of thinking that a trailer was made to mock/berate us.
Dear fucking lordie.

It's not unusual to bitch about Doom.
It's not unusual to complain about the guns.
But when I see you thinking that its just mocking us.
It's not unusual to see me facepalm.
Oh I wanna' die.

The Civ said:

Dear fucking lordie.

No, man, no, not the trailer, I'm refering to the music choice for the trailer, the music choice is not the trailer.

Yes, in this case it is.

Anyways, I'm not going to bother arguing with you due to your terrible habit of spouting inane pseudo-intellectual babble until whatever thread you assault with your continued presence is hell'd-- without exception.

Jaxxoon R said:

Yes, in this case it is.

Sure dude, I'm not really interested in arguing either, whatever you say, the next time you listen to this song in another cinematic sequence/trailer you'll know it must mean that you are watching another Doom cinematic trailer.

GoatLord said:

The hunching is driving me nuts! I'll totally accept his weird design if he just stood up straight! How am I gonna be afraid of a boss with a hunch?

Maybe he's hunched because he's thousands and thousands of years old. Maybe the Classic Doom incarnation was a young Cyberdemon.

This one has to be an old-timer. Hence why he looks like an moose mixed with an orc.

An orc-moose with a rocket launcher.