Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get ready for the craziest DooM mod you've ever seen - DooD! And also DooD 2 in this release. It reverses EVERYTHING by a half (ok, almost things) - pictures, sounds, music and even maps! You can use everything as one pack (use .bat files included in archive) or some wads separately.

Authors:
Daimonas (gfx, sounds)
DarkNem (gfx, messages)
DeXiaZ (maps, music, ending messages, map names)
Kaiser (PSX Doom maps for episode 5 and map34-35)
SolidJenner (Revenge of the Prinnies addon)

IWADs: DooM for DooD; DooM 2 for DooD 2
Sourceport: any, but recommended to use anything zdoom-related (zdoom, gzdoom, zandronum)
Spoiler

Screenshots:

Download links:
MEGA
Yadi.sk
Mediafire
ModDB

Revenge of the prinnies addon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm_Ju-CpxEo)

As soon as I saw the title, I knew. I expect this to be a greatly-enjoyable abomination.

I like how the Cyberdemons now don't even pretend to fire their rockets from anything else than their crotches.

Also, this mod is excellent!

I found the sprites of Cyberdemon really intriguing. Also, I do like the doomguy's crossed eyes, LOL. Thanks for giving me tons of laugh, although I don't know how to beat E2M8 with pistol start. :S

This mod is the right kind of silly and I love it, i'm amazed that instead of making it a simple one-off joke, you guys went all the way with it.

antares031, I'm glad that this mod make you laugh a lot :) Sorry about failed pistol-start - the reversing system just deleted rocketlauncher here, so it seems to be impossible to beat 2 Cyberdemons via pistol, sorry. Just never thought about pistol start in this map.

ChekaAgent, yeeeeah, my first reaction when I saw this face was similar

alterworldruler, thank you very much for so high mark and opinion, we're appreciate this!

Doomkid, xD

38_ViTa_38, thanks! Really cool screenshots (:
alterworldruler, I've read your nomination message, that's really impressed me. Thank you very much for supporting!
Pixel_Crusher, lawl! *Duuuud*
Dragonfly, thank you!

Cacockcansukmycok, Icon of Sin says "JOJ" word when you teleportes into final area, so, you're right, it's a DooM HOH SiS xDDDDDDDD

DMGUYDZ64, %)))

So I played through episode one. Absolutely hilarious! Although, I did have to mute the music, that was just a step too far hahaha! Good effort, I smell a mockaward!

You used the released sprites from Romero in (last) December, right?

Also lol, you mirrored the levels too!

Should this not be an exception onto /idgames/ because of the considerable modifications and effort put into it?

Thanks for comments, folks! We're glad that you liked it

Glaice said:

You used the released sprites from Romero in (last) December, right?

Also lol, you mirrored the levels too!

Which Romero sprites you mean? We only half-mirrored original sprites (with zdoom.pk3 resources like pistol-item sprite).

Yeah, I mirrored levels too :p

Should this not be an exception onto /idgames/ because of the considerable modifications and effort put into it?

What do you mean? I don't get it o_o

DeXiaZ said:

What do you mean? I don't get it o_o

The IDGames mirror (essentially THE place to host your Doom WADs) have a strict rule on not using content in your projects which is from the IWADs. Check this link for more info!

Dragonfly said:

The IDGames mirror (essentially THE place to host your Doom WADs) have a strict rule on not using content in your projects which is from the IWADs. Check this link for more info!

Uh, that thing. Thank you for reply. Well, I didn't even thought to upload it to idgames archive so don't worry. But does that mean that this mod can't get a cacoward? :p

@DeXiaZ: I am speaking about the zombieman and sergeant walking/shooting/hurt and imp attack/pain frames that Romero released that were scrapped from the original release.