Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[McD] James

I figured out my editing issue

I've already managed to successfully edit out the cruelty bonus feature (thank you to MrSkeltal), and would now like to take away all the health and armour bonuses you get when performing a fatality. I've been looking through the decorates, and can't seem to find which lines are the ones providing the unnecessary bonuses.

edit: The file that was giving the health bonuses was the player.txt one, and not the backupplayer ones. So, I set all of the health bonuses there to 0, but for some reason I kept getting one extra point of health from somewhere else. I circumvented this by changing all of the health bonus values to -1.

Yay, no more undeserved health^_^

The backupplayer txt files both seem to be the scripts giving me the unwanted health bonuses, so I've set all health bonus values to zero in both documents, and still no changes. Weird.

I guess that "backupplayer.txt" could have been just a backup of player's code (from a previous version of BD or something), actually unused in the current version.

scifista42 said:

I guess that "backupplayer.txt" could have been just a backup of player's code (from a previous version of BD or something), actually unused in the current version.

Yeah, backupplayer.txt isn't really needed. I've deleted it from BDv20.pk3 (to reduce the file size) with no ill effect.