23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you waer to bed?

• Pajamas
    • Underwear
    • Fully Dressed
    • Underwear and Shirt
    • Nothing!
    • Other...

P.S.: This poll was originaly a question asked by Ling on IRC, so its kinda his idea.

...btw, most of the time for me, "fully clothed" means a stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl's outfit, 'cept it's a black shirt and a green skirt.

Don't ask why - work's kinda weird about this.

I used to go to bed completely naked when I lived at home, but now I think my roomate may object to that.

Most of the time I go to bed in my tightie whities. If it's a little chilly above the covers, I usually just put on a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt.

If I wear anything more than a pair of boxers or briefs I will heat myself to death.

My body gets very hot when I sleep.

what u guys dont were wet suits? i where a full army uniform with green armor and a shotgun next to the bed, just incase demons invade my house while i am asleep.

i really where just boxers to bed

boxers all the way....specially during the summer when i come home wrecked and strip down and pass out

T-shirt plus pajama pants. I do not look or feel pleasant unless I'm sufficiently clothed at all times.

Whatever I'm wearing when I fall asleep (pass out from exhaustion). Getting ready for bed is for the weak.

ZarcyB said:

NEKKIDNESS.

Otherwise I get too hot.

open a window instead and do us all a favour :P j/k

I hate opening my window. For one reason.

Flying insects. Eugh. We used to have a wasps nest, right above my room, which gave me my wasp phobia. Now I can't stand the little bastards.

And today I found out that my neighbors have a wasps nest in their roof now. Which is right next to my room :(

Whatever the fuck I am wearing before I decide to go to bed.

Fucking work made me work 9 hours today cause they had a god damm toy sale. Whining little shits of kids everywhere. Don't ask.

Flannel parajamas in winter, T-Shirt and boxers in summer.

I hope my PJs aren't those ones that virtually combust if they encounter any source of flame whatsoever.

ZarcyB said:

I hate opening my window. For one reason.

Flying insects. Eugh. We used to have a wasps nest, right above my room, which gave me my wasp phobia. Now I can't stand the little bastards.

And today I found out that my neighbors have a wasps nest in their roof now. Which is right next to my room :(

Just get a bug screen on the window, it works, it allows for ventilation, and other good stuff.

I'm not telling you swines :P

Nothing...gets too hot other wise, my room seems to defy reality and wind NEVER comes in the room with the windows open...even if it's blowing a gale(windstorm) outside, stupid room.

Dressed in whatever I wore. Sometimes I'll wear the same stuff after I wake up (if I didn't have it on the previous day for very long).

LorD BaZTArD said:

Nothing...gets too hot other wise, my room seems to defy reality and wind NEVER comes in the room with the windows open...even if it's blowing a gale(windstorm) outside, stupid room.

you need to have the door open or some other way of air to exit as the fresh air comes in through the windows.