Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buckshot

(3) more beta codes for anyone

PC: B45K3-L464J-L23IK

PS4: 9QJ9-JEN6-DHHJ

XBONE: PTHMK-76HG3-QF7JH-MM3YK-T2WVZ

first come, first serve!

If you already have a key for a system please do not use these keys. These are intended for people who do not have a key at all

If you're gonna post codes, post them in an IMAGE so key spiders don't snatch them up.

I just picked up another (3), one for each system.

Ling, i'll hold the PC one for you unless the guy above already sent you his. Let me know and if you don't need it, I'll send it to the other guy here asking.

Here's (2) more:

Xbone: VP7VQ-KRVJ7-QGXP3-7P2HP-QYKWZ

PS4: 62PC-6MNL-7HH3

Buckshot said:

Ling, i'll hold the PC one for you unless the guy above already sent you his. Let me know and if you don't need it, I'll send it to the other guy here asking.

Sure, lay it on me.

Linguica said:

Sure, lay it on me.

sent.

For all else, I'm trying to get a few more pc beta codes, but In running out of games tops to bullshit, lol, give me a bit to see if I can pull anymore strings.

Kinda wish I could get that PS4 code.... but it's probably already used, and my friend really wanted to play the beta. Oh well. =P

Gzesdeuce & canofbacon, I just pm'd you both beta codes.

AND that's a wrap. I'm out of codes.

Glaice said:

If you're gonna post codes, post them in an IMAGE so key spiders don't snatch them up.

That's actually not a bad idea. What say you, Ling?

Technician said:

Sometimes being a Mac user feels like being a Jew on Christmas.

Yes, but at least you get a dradle.

Sorry guys, really wish I could get more keys... but I've been to 6 different game stops since yesterday, and only had some spares on some email accounts. I nabbed about 20 keys total, and distributed them between here and a doom Facebook group.

I even had my wife go in and ask for keys at a couple that I had already been to, lol. Pretty sure I'm way past my limit :p

Buckshot said:

I've been to 6 different game stops since yesterday...I nabbed about 20 keys total....I even had my wife go in and ask for keys at a couple that I had already been to

You should be promoted to Admin for this.

I went to Gamestop on the 1st and the lady said "It will be an open beta tomorrow".... I think I got fooled. :/

ChickenOrBeef said:

You should be promoted to Admin for this.

Heh. No thanks.

#1 - scamming Bethesda and gamestop to "robin hood" some keys is a nice thing to do for fellow players, but it's small potatoes in comparison to others efforts (wad's, mod's, wiki's, news, ports, etc, sites) for the doom community.

#2 - I really wouldn't have the time to moderate these days.. barely get a few hours a week anymore to play games as it is. I used to moderate for GameSpy & planetdoom back during doom 3's heyday and barely even had time for it then. I think the mod's here have everything under control and do a fine job.

#3 - It takes a special kind of patience that I have little tolerance for these days. 95% of moderating is, sadly, babysitting. And that's just disconcerting; having to babysit *supposed* adults on the internet. The mods here have far more patience than I thought possible (and far more than a lot deserve), as I would be nowhere near forgiving for forum troublemakers and shit posters as they are. Consider yourselves lucky that the mods are as friendly and lenient as they are here.