Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

a willing public

if any are willing i am starting to make a mega wad for both doom and doom2. however i am not makeing that maps, just collecting them. this is where u come in. if u have a completed map send it to me, i will want your permission to use it. Here is what i am looking for maps with a main hell theme or one that fits well with doom. single player only! difficult maps in terms of many enemies and good ammo/health balance. no problem solving maps, its not tombraider. Also if u have other ideas tell me. i need input from u people. also i would like to stay more with original doom features. however some zdoom/boom features are great so use them

Lemme get this straight, is this a wad made of up of abandoned levels (good idea) or new from scratch (probably not so good)?

From what the original post said, he wants user-made maps. This is not necessarily a bad thing, IMO-look at Freedoom.

Ignore him, he just admitted he lost everything in a format, he is trying to get his wads back without having to go find them himself, he sits back and people are to send them to him :)

I don't think he cares whether they're abandoned or fresh, I think he just wants to be the project lead for some new megawad, in which case I recommend he gathers a small team and gets to work so he can have something to show before people start submitting shit.

Yeah, look for other team members.
Unless, that is, you've got in mind exactly what you want to put together, in which case try to keep it to a small circle of people (me and Jay, for instance).