Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

New DOOM Clan (PC)

Guest MIND
PsychoGoatee said:

Thanks. I see it's invite only, is there a setting to let people ask for an invite? Might as well make this thing as easy to join as possible if it's the unofficial Doomworld group. And ideally not just monitored by one person who may or may not lose interest, not sure if it can be set up so several people in the group can let people join.

I have no clue if there is or not since I haven't used Steam that often until now but I can assure you that I will not loose interest. I've been waiting for this game for at least a year and I was mesmerized by the previous DOOMs.

I joined this forum JUST for Doom 4. Anybody want to make a group logo?

Guest MIND

Someone PIN this thread please. I want a large group of people to join. We have 8 members so far.

Post your Steam names and other games you play at the bottom.

Interesting to see all these people saying "clans aren't a thing anymore" - You guys need to be posting in that "uninformed opinions" thread because clans are still a pretty big thing in Old Doom. UD on top!

Guest MIND

Is anybody going to post what games they play so we could get some group gaming going? I'm ALWAYS on my computer after work and 1pm on Weekends and Weekdays. I balance my time between music, work, and entertainment.

Guest MIND

Let's have a Counter Strike GO, game night. I just got the game.

MINDustry said:

Let's have a Counter Strike GO, game night. I just got the game.

Why games such as that?

Glaice said:

Why games such as that?

Other human beings will have different tastes than you. Who'd of thought.

Guest MIND
Jaxxoon R said:

XDDDD! Right on.

I just got Starcraft 2 and Team Fortress 2 and the rest of the Orange Box.

Guest MIND
capodecima said:

Euro above mg ?

What?

Jaxxoon R said:

It's more about the toxic community behind it than taste.

Guest MIND
P4INKiller said:

Added you on Steam, throw me on board.

Done

Guest MIND

Changed a few things up on the page. Group is primarily for multiplayer games and FPS games like DOOM and UT4 where sharing and map making is a primary point.

I might change the name.

The Civ said:

IMO modern clans are pretty cancerous.
COD and Halo style clans have pretty much ruined the entire concept, and takes playing a game from being fun, into a frustrating, overly serious experience.

EDIT: Not to mention the amount of drama that most clans tend to stir up.

This is sad but true. The only good, friendly clan I've been in the past 4 or 5 years was a small group of transformers fans who would play a few games every Friday night. Then suddenly, some bullshit drama happened with a larger tf clan and the whole group dissolved.

The premier, everlasting, punkass-beating, all-round rockin' clan Unidoom challenges you!

Guest Unregistered account

So, MINDustry, you haven't replied to my PM. Why did you kick me from the Steam group and remove me from your Steam list? Inactivity? I honestly have no other idea why I would be rejected.

Kapanyo said:

So, MINDustry, you haven't replied to my PM. Why did you kick me from the Steam group and remove me from your Steam list? Inactivity? I honestly have no other idea why I would be rejected.

He made a new group/clan/whatever, you have to be on the East Coast, a level creator, and willing to do deathmatches. I am not in it. He made another thread about it.

You know what ?
If you are still active on this thread, sign me up for that !

My Steam: WimmerDay (If you find more accounts, I am from Czech Republic and my Steam level is 14)