Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kanav

Casual 90's shooter clan is looking for you

Hey, if your a big fan of old 90's shooters like Quake, Unreal, and Doom, but dont like playing alone? Than consider joining 3amgamers. We are a group of old school shooter fanatics that also enjoy the social aspect that is missing so much in todays gaming community's. We use teamspeak3 to voice chat and sometimes skype to message people when we are going to have a gameday. We usually set 1 day within the week (Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays) where we meet up and play a chosen game. Currently we have 2 Zandronum Deathmatch servers and are planning on expanding into other games. For those who do not own Quake 3 for example, we switch to OpenArena which is a free open source quake 3 game.

If this excites you in your jimmies, than sign up over @ 3amgaming.net ;)

Look forward to fraggin you guys!

Not looking to join a clan as I'm already in one, but I and a few other Dooming friends are always keen for deathmatch when we're on. I play all 3 multiplayer ports so you're likely to find me on IRC or in-game!

Doomkid said:

Not looking to join a clan as I'm already in one, but I and a few other Dooming friends are always keen for deathmatch when we're on. I play all 3 multiplayer ports so you're likely to find me on IRC or in-game!

Nice, were just a casual clan, more like group, that are more social oreiented so we dont require any sort of allegiance to the group. Also, anyone in a clan or not is welcomed to join in on a gameday thats available for sign up on the website.

My advice is for you guys to start up more DM games on your own, and invite people who are ingame. I'd picture that being more successful than the forums TBH

Marcaek said:

My advice is for you guys to start up more DM games on your own, and invite people who are ingame. I'd picture that being more successful than the forums TBH

Thats actually how we got all of our current members. We just thought we'd reach out on doomworld to see if anyone who we havent seen in game would like to join.

Hi there!

I played on your EonDM server today. Good fun but your flags were messed up (despite your attempts at fixing them). Here's a config for EonDM by it's creator, Ru5tK1ng, which will help you along.