Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonRage

Playing doom online. is it fun?

ok. i only played psx doom mult-player. i have a few questions. are there more online doom 1 servers or doom2. also what exactly do i need to download to play online .

They show up, look at what map is showing, map # format is different for Doom than Doom2 e1m1 say for Doom and Map01 etc for Doom2. Make sure you set path to Doom iwad and Doom2 iwad in IDE option 2.

You should, it's 10 times as good as single player.

the_Danarchist said:

I'm blocky! Gimmie a hug!

Is that a saying from Invader Zim or something? By the way, I downloaded the first episode like you told me to - funniest cartoon I've seen in a long time.

desolatordave said:

how exactly do you go about playing online.

/me slaps desolatordave in face!
This is getting really annoying now. If you're new to a forum, you should always read the important threads that stay at the top, especially if the title shows that the thread is on the topic you're looking for.

MaTT [TiK] said:
You should, it's 10 times as good as single player.

it is fun, when people aren't cheating thier asses off.

Course its bloody fun. Jeez what a stupid question. It gets this teddy all fuzzy and excited. Fun? Mate, just get yur ass in front of yur pc and enjoy the sexiness of doom.

Tedster rocks Tedsville!

Use3D said:

It is fun, when people aren't cheating their asses off.

It's fun even when people are cheating. I mean, what the fuck are you being cheated out of? EXACTLY, nothing, so play on, and just be enriched by the knowledge that you are better than him, in Doom and in life.

DemonRage said:

Playing doom online. is it fun?

*Clears throat* yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, and Hell yes...

...Need I say more?...

...I thought so...No matta wut the situation or complication that there is, Dooming Online is nothing short of Bitchin', Imo :)

...and thats My one cent...

...its originally two cents but Im Canadian so its reduced to one cent, but I still have my pride Damnit!

It's very fun, but it's a nightmare when you are in a game with someone that has dial-up connection