Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike800

Quality action music in PWADs?

I'm looking for PWADs with quality techno, electronic, rock and metal action tracks. (not MIDI.)

I thought my choice of music in my old wad was pretty alright for Doom. At map03 the music changes between combat and non-combat scenarios. The levels themselves are pretty shitty though. Working on a rework of those levels though for a complete set of 8 levels which will feature similar music and better level design.

https://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/85254-taggart-strikes-back-part-1-a-wad-from-first-time-uploader/

(they're MP3s too, hence the massive file size)

Edit: For the record it's not music I've made myself. I got permission from others to use it.. Shit, I feel like I've missed the point of this post. Feel like a dumbass now :/

Violence is a 4-level wad by AD_79 that looks and plays awesome and has music that would fit your bill. .OGG music, kinda electronic/techno-y and a pretty good selection.

I'll say some of the music used in Stronghold was actually really good, but most if not all of it was ripped. It's also the only thing I liked about Stronghold.