Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D.Scratch

Second Infuscomus / Maximum Stafe

Maximum Stafe is a quick map made for speedrunning and... normal playing :D There is actually no reason why i made it.. but you can run it

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/m-o/maxstr

Second Infuscomus is a more complex map, "This is my sequel for Infuscomus, you are in a dark creepy mansion place, you have a shotgun and a chaingun, you must find some ammo and health because 3 bosses will haunt you, one by one, i've made a sistem that silent teleport the bosses around the map, this can give you random scary jumps which is great... right? this wad is like a survive horror with powerful bosses trying to killing you, the hallways are meant to not have so much space to run cuz i want you to panic"

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/secinfsc

Give me feedback and ty :D

D.Scratch said:

Maximum Stafe is a quick map made for speedrunning

If you made it for speedrunning, you should have made it compatible with PrBoom-plus at least. (I've only checked the textfile so far, which says it needs ZDoom.)

scifista42 said:

If you made it for speedrunning, you should have made it compatible with PrBoom-plus at least. (I've only checked the textfile so far, which says it needs ZDoom.)

Maximum Stafe should not even exist m8, in my perspective the map is not good, i've made it like a kid playing with the editor for the first time, Second Infsc. is what i would like you to play, to be realy honest with you, i were drunk when i made Maximum Strafe =D