Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Merle Haggard dies at 79

Recommended Posts

Baronofheck, seriously take a breath. It's all well and good announcing people passing away every now and again, but honestly it's like you're providing a service no one asked for right now.

Just look at your last thread. Is it really that important to you to be the guy who post about dead people? Dear god man.

Share this post


Link to post

If the passing of a music legend doesn't concern you, I know a really easy thing you can do to demonstrate how little you care.

Share this post


Link to post

Who the hell is Haggard anyways? Not that losing a country icon really moves me or anything..

A heavy metal icon, yes but not a genre I loathe.

Share this post


Link to post
Bucket said:

If the passing of a music legend doesn't concern you, I know a really easy thing you can do to demonstrate how little you care.


Insinuating i don't care from a post i made directly regarding baronofhecks weird habit as of late.

I don't like death. Hearing people die is sad, regardless of who they are. The fact that i see it so often here now by a self proclaimed announcer of death is not a pleasant thing to see.

Share this post


Link to post

RIP, but I'm not really familiar with him. I may have liked his stuff if I heard it, though, seeing he treaded the older scenes. Country music today is mostly shit. The best stuff on the radio is the stuff they sneak into the playlists from ten or so years ago, plus any of the real old classic stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

I listened to some of his songs a few years ago. Sad news indeed.

Glaice said:

Who the hell is Haggard anyways? Not that losing a country icon really moves me or anything..

A heavy metal icon, yes but not a genre I loathe.

You know, if you have nothing to contribute, you aren't obliged to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Six said:

Baronofheck, seriously take a breath. It's all well and good announcing people passing away every now and again, but honestly it's like you're providing a service no one asked for right now.

Just look at your last thread. Is it really that important to you to be the guy who post about dead people? Dear god man.


What's wrong with having a personal obituary reader? /s

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×