Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master O

Mayhem 2048 - Map 12 (Compound Invasion)

For anyone who's played this before, after getting all 3 keys, how do you get to the other side of the map? I don't see any switch or teleporter that gets me there. The teleporter that leads to the BFG doesn't allow you to get to the other side of the map, as it's obstructed by a tree.

I guess you mean the part where you still have the big wall blocking half of the map. if you got the red key, go where you activate the swicht to open door which let you get the blue key (the tower that requires to use teleport and where you get the chainsaw) there is the red swicht, i think you probably activated it once, but its like the yellow swicht, you need to activate again the red swicht to lower the wall.

i knew i should have change something on that map

Z0k said:

I guess you mean the part where you still have the big wall blocking half of the map. if you got the red key, go where you activate the swicht to open door which let you get the blue key (the tower that requires to use teleport and where you get the chainsaw) there is the red swicht, i think you probably activated it once, but its like the yellow swicht, you need to activate again the red swicht to lower the wall.

i knew i should have change something on that map

It's always the simple things. Doh. Thanks for helping.