Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Li'l devil

Your screen resolution

Post here your screen resolution. (and preferably the screen size, the one that is measured in inches)

Just curious what kind of screen resolution is the most common now.

I have a shitty laptop, so my screen resolution is 1366x768. I'm not sure about the screen size, though.

1920 x 1080 with LG 27" monitor. Before the current one, I used 1280 x 1024 with 17" HP one.

2560 x 1600, 13.3", although I mostly down-scale to 1080p at 23" or 24". Desktop:

Edit: let's show off my secondary screen, why the hell not

2560x1440 here.

roadworx said:

1600x900. Too bad the actual computer sucks.

The resolution isn't so hot either, frankly.

ChekaAgent said:

Wow, I've never heard of such resolutions before..

I used to have a monitor with that resolution years ago.

I have a desktop moniter at 1600x900 (used to have one at 1440x900 which wounded up being broken) and a laptop at 1366x768. I am practically tired of my desktop resolution and want to move on to a 1920x1080 resolution moniter.

fraggle said:

2560×1600

Looks like Jon has the same laptop I have.

I guess! Mine's a work-issue machine I got a month or two ago. Prior to that (back to around 2013) I was using a 11" Mac Air. (and before that I was a Linux desktop user for a long time.)

I'm not really sure which I prefer, to be honest: I haven't really got my head around how hiDPI actually works, and I spend most of my working time plugged into a "HD" non-hiDPI 1080P display at home or at work.

One advantage of the Air was how damn light it was. I loved travelling with it to and from the office, and it was easy to break out and hack on the train or the bus or in a coffee shop etc. The MBP is more powerful for work tasks, where I haven't already offset them to the cloud; but the Air was more than powerful enough for all my Doomin'.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

1360x768 but I'm crazy so I upscale to 1080p or 1400+ and it looks about the same as setting high AA.

Jon said:

One advantage of the Air was how damn light it was. I loved travelling with it to and from the office, and it was easy to break out and hack on the train or the bus or in a coffee shop etc. The MBP is more powerful for work tasks, where I haven't already offset them to the cloud; but the Air was more than powerful enough for all my Doomin'.

Yeah, the 13" MBP is the perfect balance in my experience. I like having a lightweight laptop but I also want a reasonably powerful machine and can't stomach going back to a non-retina display at this point. I used to have a 15" MBP and they're considerably heavier.

antares031 said:

1920 x 1080 with LG 27" monitor.

That is exactly what I have here.

My secondary monitor is a Samsung 20" @ 1680 x 1050

1920x1080 on an HP2211x ~
Used to run my old PC on an old 1440x900 resolution monitor...god that was awkward at times.

Do two screens count? If so then 3520x1080.

I have an LG 22" something or other and a HP 20" 2009v (which is gradually dying).

If i'm going by my main monitor then that'll be 1920x1080.