Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

RIP Balls Mahoney

Who?

Oh, a wrestler who is barely 10 years older than me. But again, sucks to die young and surprisingly not a baronofheck82 thread either.

dew said:

Huhuh huhuh, hey Beavis, huhuh huh, he said "rip balls".

Uhh huhuhuh, "Rip balls ma honey"!

lmao, "rip balls" ouch!

I'm surprised i didn't notice that marriage of words, initially.

Glaice said:

Who?

Oh, a wrestler who is barely 10 years older. But again, sucks to die young and surprisingly not a baronofheck82 thread either.

He was an ECW guy, I figure I might as well post it since we had a thread on hogan, and we have the Rock/"sarge" in the site's banner.

Glaice said:

But again, sucks to die young and surprisingly not a baronofheck82 thread either.

It isn't?

Wow, this is a piece of Doomworld history!

With the AC/DC video I thought one of their band members passed away. RIP Mahoney, though. I was never a wrestling fan, but 44 is young.

Clonehunter said:

With the AC/DC video I thought one of their band members passed away. RIP Mahoney, though. I was never a wrestling fan, but 44 is young.

It was actually his entrance music; the original ECW always had the best ones.

Clonehunter said:

Ya i was think the same thing, also the article dosen't state the cause of his death, is it unknown or is this just a stub article?

Doominator2 said:

Ya i was think the same thing, also the article dosen't state the cause of his death, is it unknown or is this just a stub article?

not sure exactly, the authorities still haven't released the cause of death. But I bet it had to do with the abuse he put himself through with painkillers and hardcore wrestling.

EDIT:

Apparently, he suffered a bad fall, prior to his death. Probably the straw that broke the camel's back.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/14/11429644/initial-reports-shed-little-light-on-the-death-of-balls-mahoney