Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

Gibbous, a Lucasarts-style Cthulhu Adventure Kickstarter!

Guys, there is a Kickstarter for a very cool Lucas Arts style adventure game that combines Lovecraftian cosmic horror with Lucas Arts humor. There is a free demo which I have played and been very impressed by. It's made by a team from my small Romanian town. This game has serious potential and might even put my country and town on the gaming map. ATM They have raised about one third of the funds but they still need more. Even if you don't pledge I urge you to at least share the link.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777841902/gibbous-a-cthulhu-adventure/

I'm not all that thrilled by Lovecraft, but LucasArts-style, the promise of snarky and sarcastic humour and Charles Cecil's recommendation do get my attention.

Avoozl said:

The main characters design kind of reminds me of Ben from Full Throttle.

The creators are big fans of Lucasarts.

Any ideas how I could promote the project? I really want this to succeed.

They need 1100$/day to succeed and atm they are making just barely over half per day...I am considering raising my pledge but it won't be enough to make a huge difference.

DooM_RO said:

Any ideas how I could promote the project? I really want this to succeed.

They need 1100$/day to succeed and atm they are making just barely over half per day...I am considering raising my pledge but it won't be enough to make a huge difference.

Post about it in populated forums, publicity is needed. I will post it in some lovecraftian groups on facebook.