Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Iron Maiden Book of Souls tour

Dammit, they came closest to me in Illinois, but that's passed. Ah well, I'm seeing another favorite band (Def Leppard and their new album) so that'll make up for it.

General Rainbow Bacon said:

Just saw them last night.

It was fucking awesome. If you're a Maiden fan, find out if they're going to be near you and go. You won't be disappointed.

-GRB

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/iron-maiden-3bd6803c.html

I just got back from them in Denver a couple days ago. Man was that a fucking show these guys are like in there late 50's and can still kickass. I lost my shit when they played The Trooper.

Yeah the Denver show was awesome. They will definitely be around for more albums and tours, they haven't lost anything and it looks like they are all still having a blast performing.

Up the Irons!

Hopefully catching them at Download Festival in June if I can get my medical crap sorted out in time.

Olroda said:

I too, must wait until June until they get where I live. Looking forward to it!

...And I finally got to see them last Friday. Awesome, to say the least!
There were plenty of songs from the new album, which I didn't mind. I somehow ended up behind the tall people's club (I'm well over six feet myself, but they were not far from seven), but I eventually found a spot from where I had a better view.