Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

This got just released on Chilean Ovnimoon Records - I remixed the original version by Sirius Music from New Zealand that is also on the same EP.

I've had a couple chamber works premiere in the last week (for those who don't know, I'm currently studying a master's degree in composition):

Spoiler

Yes, my avatar does not lie, I am indeed a percussionist. I haven't really posted anything of myself performing yet, so here's a video of my final undergraduate recital from a year and a half ago!

I love playing keyboards/drums, but I suck badly lol

(drums on this are programmed)

1 hour ago, Deadwing said:

I love playing keyboards/drums, but I suck badly lol

(drums on this are programmed)

Spoiler

This is great actually! I love the jazzy vibe it has, and the performances and programming are all really solid. I think my only critique is that some parts of the drum programming feel a bit mechanical, like the drum fill at around 43 seconds, which could potentially use some more velocity variation to sound more live. That's a minor issue ultimately, though, since the feel of it overall is super good!

Thanks a lot @esselfortium! :)

I still need to learn how to mix things better and make everything sound better (also improve myself as a keyboardist haha). Were both of these songs from Heart of the woods made with virtual instruments? They sound really good and very well mixed D:

1 hour ago, Deadwing said:

Thanks a lot @esselfortium! :)

I still need to learn how to mix things better and make everything sound better (also improve myself as a keyboardist haha). Were both of these songs from Heart of the woods made with virtual instruments? They sound really good and very well mixed D:

Thanks! They’re all software instruments, yeah. I used Reason 10 and a bunch of Kontakt instruments, mainly from Embertone and Orange Tree.

It sounds like your keyboard abilities are already a lot better than mine, and your song sounded good! Keep at it and you’ll get where you want to be, it just takes time and practice and you’re doing really well so far.

I'm writing music for another one of my games at the moment. I really liked this one.

The title comes from the fact that, beginning to end, the track just kinda fell together. Well, who am I to argue?

Trancy industrial EBM stuff.  Been a while since I've tried my hand at software stuff instead of noodling with my live rig.

Grimy synthwave and droney doom with a bit of spoken word. 

Cover version of one of the unfamous 3D-action music. Created in "synthpop" style.

If you want to make a remake of "Legend Of Seven Paladins 3D" with the modern engine, you have to use it for example for "credits".

Edited by BJ34

On 6/3/2018 at 2:40 AM, Ed said:

Some Saturday morning noodling

I love the electribe series. I use an EMX1. The volcas look cool, but I don't like that the volca sample has no line in and you have to use an app. Your stuff is cool. Check out mine if you want.

Our band's, previous releases are now on Spotify and other streaming services! The new album, that I have contributed lead guitars for, will be available soon! Check it out if you're into black metal!

Edited by Cage : fixed spotify embed