Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

So a few months back, a friend sent in a song from my band to be reviewed on syndicated radio show "Bubba the Love Sponge". It's a shock-jock styled radio show broadcast through out the eastern United States and Canada. Afterwards, we were invited to Tampa, Florida to play live on the show. I'm the guitar player who is referred to as "Slash on meth". Yeah... they heckled us a little. Here is the live stream from twitch.

Still composes MIDI music in 2018.

Well, cheap as it may sound, I think the Sound Canvas series has a good variety of instruments.  The recently released Russian Tyrus also has some relatively high-quality instruments.

I decided to add another youtube. just a still not a video, but over 4 hours of music from 2000-2005 haha

it's actually pretty good i promise, just skip the first album! has timestamps to all 60+ tracks

So here's one of my latest tunes off of my upcoming EP. Pretty proud of it.

Full EP coming shortly-ish.

I know this post goes slow and it looks as if I post a lot, but I've made two new eps since last time: http://noisebox1.bandcamp.com <- free stuff, the top two are the newer ones. I'm doing one a month it seems. let's see how long I can keep this up!

For some nice contrast with the black metal band I'm also in, we've just uploaded a song from our first live show with the rock/synth-pop band, check it out ;) I'm playing guitar

I've uploaded a new track I did a while ago. Inspired by 90's shooters like Quake and Doom.

Released some new music on my bandcamp lately, if you want to download it for free - follow the link on the soundcloud track description.

Edited by Kristian Nebula

Something I've been working on for a couple of days. Really happy with the way it's coming out. Needs a TON of work, but here's a sample. Hope you listen and enjoy!!

We have just released our latest black metal album! Check it out!