Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

A track I made for a Doom music competition related to the release of the new game.

Video:

Soundcloud:

My music in retrowave style.

Soňky Gyrgy Agy

In turkmenian language it means "The Last Cry of Falcon".

Cry about freedom.

Here be a new song by Yours Truly. A 6-minute atmospheric progressive(-ish) metal(-ish) piece.

Edited by MFG38

I have once again done the mashup thing (those count right) so y'all must once again suffer with me.

So I've been in a musical mood lately and pumped out a bunch of video game-y sounding tracks that I think some people here might like. For the basses I've been using my eurorack setup. The other synth stuff is done with the zebra2 VST. Most of the tracks are unnamed because I suck at naming things. Here's an example:

I'm liking the aggressive dark sounding synth's and rythms. I would call it Zombie Disco.

13 hours ago, OniriA said:

I'm liking the aggressive dark sounding synth's and rythms. I would call it Zombie Disco.

How about zombie freakout?

Cheeky BMSS cover I recorded earlier

Trying to make it a weekly thing to write at least one song explicitly for live performance. This is the fruit of this week's labor

I made an album ('Waldeinsamkeit') using only a Casio MT-68, a small keyboard from the '80s. It's only about 20 minutes long. Play the first song ('Kritols/Griddems') for your cats.

https://marleyhaus.bandcamp.com/releases

Here's the 4th track, 'The Indifference of God' on Youtube:

Edited by DOEL

More

Spoiler

Here's the latest offering by Doomkopf, a norwegian something-metal band featuring me & some buddies

Has a brief weird intro but there IS music. I haven't put the track names up yet, there are over 100. They all go in sequence between the two releases. I'll have more music where this came from this week!

Digging up old recordings of my on-again-off-again relationship trying to learn to play the guitar and sing.

Playing this Blind Melon song capo on 5th fret so i can sing it a whole fifth (7 semitones) down

and of course on the rare occasion effing around in FL Studio

if you like type o negative and want to hear green man my friend and i did here, going between sounding good and total chaos

I've been having so much fun doing NekroChaparro I did some more:

https://nekrochaparro.bandcamp.com/track/upon-the-sun-scorched-plains-of-alen-tjo-the-chaparren-gods-sent-forth-their-knight-to-do-their-bidding-part-iv-behold-as-the-knight-of-alen-tjo-arrives-with-thunderous-fury-to-the-battlefield

(I've got a full album conceptualized already, will be working on it during the next few days)

My band, DIOXIS, released our EP last year. We're hitting up the studio to record our first full length album soon