Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

Made another thing. I'm thinking maybe I should release a collection of the "best" MIDI tracks I made in the 1990s, remixed and remastered.

and I made (yet) another NekroChaparro album, also uploaded some songs to youtube :

song title is "maximize-me the profits" and "consolida bebê, consolida" (meaning "consolidate baby, consolidate" comes from a 70s poem by a leftist portuguese artist)

album here : https://nekrochaparro.bandcamp.com/album/comunismo-sat-nico-alentejano (3 songs in english and 3 songs in portuguese, this time)

just uploaded my Undertaker cover I done a while ago now, didnt think to put on YT, works well in standard B!

This isn't done by any means, but I think some of you guys will enjoy the tone/vibes I'm going for here. The lead needs a lot of work and is a bit all over the place atm

17 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

Awesome stuff here man! Just bought myself a copy 😁

Woah, rad! That's way cool. Thank you very much!

Old stuff I made for a contest

0:00 Soul Reaver

2:44 Left4Dead

7:53 Descent

11:16 Pac-man and 12:54 Pac-man credits

I play in an old school Heavy Metal band called AVIAN. For fans of Judas Priest, Metal Church, Iron Maiden...
We have a CD out (also for streaming and downloads), see avianmetal.bandcamp.com

Here's one song, hope you like it (you can listen to all songs for free on bandcamp):

7 minutes ago, Loomis said:

I play in an old school Heavy Metal band called AVIAN. For fans of Judas Priest, Metal Church, Iron Maiden...
We have a CD out (also for streaming and downloads), see avianmetal.bandcamp.com

[..]

Nice! I'll have to check more of it!

funilly enough there's another band with the same name from the US with sci-fi themes as well : https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Avian/35947

3 minutes ago, kalaeth said:

Nice! I'll have to check more of it!

funilly enough there's another band with the same name from the US with sci-fi themes as well : https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Avian/35947

Thanks for giving us a listen!

Yes, I know about that other band, I even have a CD of them. We started our band earlier than them, so we see us entitled using the name, haha. But it seems they are meanwhile inactive anyway...

Here's a ten year old video of me "working" at a headshop. Complete with practice amp and bottoming out the microphone on a laptop.

And something more contemporary I did with a friend.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, Lippeth said:

Awesome job, Taw Tu'lki, I really like that third song!

Thx. I did my best.
And your music is not bad.