Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

While busy with the new album I've decided to release some of my older unreleased stuff (2014 - 2018) as a free 2 part compilation. 

image.png.7ad7dd59ab5773e897aff62cec14c729.png

Bandcamp (free download):

Part 1

https://oniria1.bandcamp.com/album/14-18-part-1

Part 2

https://oniria1.bandcamp.com/album/14-18-part-2

Youtube (Playlists):

Part 1

Spoiler

Part 2

Spoiler

Edited by OniriA

A song I produced for a classmate from college a few years back. I recently found it on my hard drive and re-mixed it.

The MIDI I wrote for Angry Quilt 2! Second loop is missing instruments for whatever reason but other than that I'm extremely proud of this composition.

This is my first public release in 2 years but I hope to start releasing more frequently from now on.  I'm still into playing about with Doom/Heretic/Hexen themes for the most part, but I've moved towards an approach of doing my own thing with them (a bit like the approach that Vaughan Williams used with familiar pieces of music when he was around my age, most famously in Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis) rather than doing covers.  I expect to sporadically release some original compositions as well. 

Anyway, here's my latest effort which is based around the Doom victory theme. 

I have a few earlier releases on Soundcloud as well, my old remix of "Sign of Evil" has proved the most popular of those.

Edited by ENEMY!!!

Busy with new music, here's a sneak peak for now ;) I kept my speaker volume low when recording this to not wake my neighbors, so I recommend raising the volume on your headphones. 

Edited by OniriA