Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

This track took a while to finish the lyrics and come up with vocal melodies, I'm glad to finally release it.

Over 8 months ago I ran an online concert in Zandronum for some people in the music community I'm part of, third one, Tony Hawk + Doom themed.
My set is the first one, starts at 27:34, all the music is fairly aggressive lofi. You can also enjoy the THPS soundtrack music between sets ;P

If you're interested enough, at around 21:30, the person streaming does a little tour of the level.

An EP i released almost a week ago. Some ambience tracks and droning sounds i've made in 2021 mostly. All made within GoldWave, no samples involved.

HQ downloads + bonus track @ my neocities page.

22 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

I'm sorry, Yuzo Koshiro...

This has taken me down a rabbit-hole of SNES vs. Mega Drive audio analysis - something which I realised I only had a very limited surface knowledge of, thirty years after the fact.

Also: despite your version being chunkier, you can't not make Go Straight a bop. I enjoyed it for exactly what it was, Nikkuman.

Made my first music video in about 9 years. New song off of an upcoming as-of-yet-untitled album.

44 minutes ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Personal favourite from my new album released on belgian goatrance record label Suntrip Records: 

Spoiler

ngl I read that as "goat trance" and was pleasantly surprised to find that the track was more than bleats over a bassline.

1 hour ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Personal favourite from my new album released on belgian goatrance record label Suntrip Records: 

Oh hey, I remember Suntrip. Used to listen to plenty of artists from them in the mid 2000s.

Speaking of, I felt like making some YM2612 psytrance again. Basically subdivide the 3rd FM channel into 4 separate voices, put kick+bass and 2 additional sine waves in there (first sine wave still has the feedback parameter, so with that you can turn it into a saw for the bass). So with the entire foundation baked into a single channel you have all this extra room in the remaining channels to go nuts with.

11 hours ago, lazygecko said:

Oh hey, I remember Suntrip. Used to listen to plenty of artists from them in the mid 2000s.

Speaking of, I felt like making some YM2612 psytrance again. Basically subdivide the 3rd FM channel into 4 separate voices, put kick+bass and 2 additional sine waves in there (first sine wave still has the feedback parameter, so with that you can turn it into a saw for the bass). So with the entire foundation baked into a single channel you have all this extra room in the remaining channels to go nuts with.

That was a fun five minutes well spent. It reminded me of a now inactive old finnish psytrance act called "Tripteaser" who played their last gig in 2007. Also some russian psytrance from mid 2000's like Samadhi for example. :) 

i've decided to queue a bunch of stuff i've made recently to my Twitter account, looking to be a little bit more active over there.

7 hours ago, Varis Alpha said:

currently untitled

"Everything is Going to be Okay", because those're the vibes it's giving off.

This album's shaping up to be something pretty special, y0.