Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

i don't post about it that much on here, so i felt like showing an excerpt of a track from a electronic music album that i'm also working on. 

A fully orchestral track that I wrote several years ago. To this day, I still feel like it's the most beautiful thing I've ever written and ever will write.

2 minutes ago, Daytime Waitress said:

@Varis Alpha: are these commissions for another user's maps? Or for what you're working on over in the Doom Pictures thread?

the ones for the unreleased Doom mod i keep mentioning are for a megawad in progress that i was put onboard sometime ago to make music for. i've made a little over 10 tracks for the project, and it's safe to say that there are some really good tracks i've made for it.

7 minutes ago, Varis Alpha said:

the ones for the unreleased Doom mod i keep mentioning are for a megawad in progress that i was put onboard sometime ago to make music for. i've made a little over 10 tracks for the project, and it's safe to say that there are some really good tracks i've made for it.

Pure class on display already - can't wait to wreck demons to it.

It's a dark techno track inspired by the Daleks that I made some over a year ago, that I initially thought needed more adjustment or something, but is pretty good as it is... so ok.. Exterminated Aaaaah! Maybe I should install Reason to make more music sometime again. Uaah, where's the Doctor!

A few years ago a friend of mine from college commissioned me to write a few pieces for a YouTube series he created (it's a Thomas the Tank Engine fan series that got pretty popular with the 7-to-14-year-old crowd). Listening to them now kinda makes me cringe because the mixing/mastering is kind of all over the place but hey, at least I made a couple bucks

Edited by MIDIchlorine

We recorded this with out friend Dan. I did all of the video work myself. Footage was capped and keyed in AE, then inserted over planes in Blender as animated materials. The entire video was sequenced from start to finish in Blender with some minor color correction done after in AE. 

One of the first electronic songs I've made that I feel comfortable w/.

:D

EDIT: Oh wait, is this just for folks that play instruments? Whoops.