Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

As an appendage, as few know there's of course that 105 soundtrack that comes free with the game Project Warlock

BUT....

Many didn't know on various media sites I've noticed that I had help on the hell portion and a few other tracks, mainly the main theme.

There are two names on the credits... people seem to credit me and forget luke damnit... check out LUKE WILSON my other partner in crime's bandcamp, which is FULL of black metal and some newer 8-bit experiments that are still pretty cool, but that black metal.... god damn

http://forbiddenrecords.bandcamp.com

In the 2013 when I was having a nickname "Ruslik Ermine", I experimented with some soundtracks from old games. And what that's I did.

I dunno what genre are these tracks.

Posted (edited)

I produce hip hop. It's mostly trap/cloud inspired stuff with a lot of retro synths. Synth1 is the best VST ever! Here's a beat tape I released last year.

naive indie stuff, keyboard tracker and voice
enjoy

Posted (edited)

Just released this on Iono Music, the 2nd or 3rd largest progressive psytrance record label in the world: 

Edited by Kristian Nebula

@Kristian NebulaSounds good. I remember listening some of your old tracks many years ago.

I was annoyed, so I made some aggressive acid techno with some vocals somewhere in it.

@Kristian Nebula WOW.  I love psytrance, and your stuff is lush and beautifully layered :)  Love it.

Some stuff I've been working on over the last few months.  Pretty heavy.

This is my band, DIOXIS. We are a San Antonio, Texas based Experimental Metal band that enjoys the freedom of writing whatever we want!

We are currently planning on recording a full length album sometime this year.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOXIS.TX/

Here's our EP we released around March of this year:

65722044_2731090026918928_3429867016075345920_o.jpg

A few of my friends play air-soft and have a YouTube channel they upload their games to. I made a soft house style track for their latest vid.

Hello I make really shitty dubstep which is my main priority/carrer (making doom wads and other doom fan shit is just a hobby for me lmafo)