Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Post your current player stats

Sure I will jump in the self wanking :P

Highest: 12.
Average: 4.1
Lowest: 1.6

72% Accuracy - Vortex Rifle and Shotgun (fav)

Lots of new comers on today. We literally had a match with a few 15s vs only 1s!!! I hope the full game will have proper balancing.

Alright.
Highest: 19
Average: 5.2
Lowest: 0.6

Accuracy: 40.7

My loadout is super shotgun, lightning gun, and personal teleporter.

Highest: 13
Average: 4
Lowest: 1

I'm playing only with SSG against players and machinegun against revenants. But I think shaft is a better weapon against him.

Last I checked my K/D stats were:

Highest: 18
Average: 4
Lowest: 1.2

They've probably gone up since the last match I played, though. Haha.

Of the ~4 hours I've played I can recall only one time I didn't get into the top 3 after a match. And I've been using the heavy assault rifle as my primary weapon, which according to some people is supposed to be craptastic. At this point I just can't be bothered to try anything else.

EDIT:OOPS WRONG TOPIC SORRY GUYS!
After 4+ Hours of playtime im pretty gettin into use of RL/SSG/FG.
Gameplay is a bit faster as closed-beta. FOV slider stops @110.. i want 120 :/
I really love the frag-grenade!

Stats:
http://imgur.com/84AZXem

New K/D ratio since last night:

Highest: 29
Average: 5
Lowest: 0.8

Clearly I'm not the best when I get matched up with some decent players, but during the influx of newbs last night I got a chance to up my stats a bit. I didn't die once during my 29-kill spree yesterday. Haha.

On a sidenote, I got into a couple extremely well-matched games just now and I gotta say, the game is a blast when you're playing against good people. We won the first round (team deathmatch) by a difference of *exactly* one point -- I think everybody was holding their breath by the end of that game. What a blast.

Highest: 29.
Average: 6.0
Lowest: 1.3

Took a couple hours get the feel of the game, but once you learn the maps and where the pick ups are along with a general idea of spawn location, yer pretty set.

Bump!

I've been playing the game since less than a week, I'm on a stable 2.7 K/D actually. Highest I got is 22.

Using Plasma for the most part, but I often use it with a long-range sniper like the Vortex, however I switch back to Shotguns combo when playing smaller maps.

sheridan said:

On a sidenote, I got into a couple extremely well-matched games just now and I gotta say, the game is a blast when you're playing against good people. We won the first round (team deathmatch) by a difference of *exactly* one point -- I think everybody was holding their breath by the end of that game. What a blast.

I know right!

Game gets intense and leaves you breathless when you know you're among decent players. :)