Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

Share Your Marine

Ha shit, now I know I've played with some of you. I recognize your characters.

Here's my dude, along with my stats (took the picture yesterday and realized it's perfectly usable for this thread too)

I'm kind of sad the level cap is so low, that means I can't get any more pretty clothes for my spaceman guy.

Jaxxoon R said:

I'm kind of sad the level cap is so low, that means I can't get any more pretty clothes for my spaceman guy.

Pretty sure it was highly limited for the beta.

I know... but that's how they get ya. First they soften you up by sharing your meme videos, then they give you a taste and get you hooked on the little hats and scarves, then they're just like "Hey, how about all this and more for a mere $60?" Next thing you know you've got early carpal tunnel syndrome from trying to keep up with all the twitchy crackheads that seem to be playing the game.

The things we do for shiny trinkets.

my feet hurt

I have to stand here and this paint is dripping all over my visor

I bet there won't be even any demon runes

I wish I was home with Daisy petting my super shotgun

Almonds said:

my feet hurt

Hahaha!

Well Meme'd my friend!

Champskiez103 said:

Hahaha!

Well Meme'd my friend!

of course, only people like you would be able to make out it's a meme, and be all vocal about it in the worst way possible. Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from someone like you?

wait nevermind, don't actually bother answering that.

Almonds said:

of course, only people like you would be able to make out it's a meme, and be all vocal about it in the worst way possible. Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from someone like you?

wait nevermind, don't actually bother answering that.

Do you even know the picture I'm referencing? I was having fun with it because you took a picture that is constantly passed around online; and throwing out another one.
Why are you upset? I also wasn't being sarcastic, mean, or belittling you.
Whoops sorry to step on your feet.

Almonds said:

my feet hurt

#RealHellOnEarth

My doom marine first edition

My doom marine2

My doom marine closed beta

Edit:
The top two are from the open beta

I want to know what the heck the point is of all the customization when there's like no multiplayer modes that you're not slapped in colour-coded team armour? Why even bother with customization at that rate?

PureSlime said:

I want to know what the heck the point is of all the customization when there's like no multiplayer modes that you're not slapped in colour-coded team armour? Why even bother with customization at that rate?

I have no idea on that part. Sort of weird that they allow all that customization, but the only thing you will see is your customized weapons in the normal modes that are currently in the game (I think you may be able to make dm in snapmap, but the amount of players for that is limited compared to the normal multiplayer).

PureSlime said:

Yah, I was thinking the same. Although the weapon colors are seen, as are your armor choices, the actual color combos you make only appear in like, the top 3 at the end of a round. Weirder yet, your MP avatar does not transfer to the Snap Map mode, where you have to build your marine from the ground up again. At least there you're visible without team colors.