Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

Hackers already

Ofc, losers who suck that badly at MP have to resort at cheats, hacks and such, cuz winning matters that much to them, smh, these losers need a perm ban, i surely hope that id or bethesda are working on some measures to take care of these scum for good.
That or MP is fucked.
But then again i blame Id for marketing MP instead of SP, it's like they want MP to be more popular than SP.

J.B.R said:

losers who suck that badly

These are the ones you should go after in a MP deathmatch game, not the ones who are good at it. I've actually read about that strategy in an article somewhere...

J.B.R said:

But then again i blame Id for marketing MP instead of SP, it's like they want MP to be more popular than SP.

Amen.

Guys I'm sorry for offtopic but can anyone help me identifying the music track used in the video? TBH the fact that the author didn't bother to specify it in the description is way worse than Doom 4 cheating. Doom 4 deathmatch is bad anyway, Zandronum is where it's at, and there's no cheating there too.

edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Mq7A9VPaA

Has anyone reported this to Beth/id yet?

I mean, it can't be that hard to implement VAC on this game, or at least something of a similar vein.

J.B.R said:

While I wholeheartedly agree this was a huge error, I know why. Multiplayer is the thing which keeps people playing non open-world games beyond the initial 10 hours or whatever of campaign these days. MP is what holds people for 50 or a hundred hours, long enough that they decide they want more content so they buy DLC. Remember these people aren't just making games for fun, but are running a business as well.

Having said that I wish they had Beta'd Snapmap with a limited tileset/toolset rather than the afterthought MP. It would have probably been a better indicator of what, if anything, will keep Doom popular - community content.

J.B.R said:

Quasar said:

Amen.

AirRaid said:

While I wholeheartedly agree this was a huge error, I know why. Multiplayer is the thing which keeps people playing non open-world games beyond the initial 10 hours or whatever of campaign these days. MP is what holds people for 50 or a hundred hours, long enough that they decide they want more content so they buy DLC. Remember these people aren't just making games for fun, but are running a business as well.

How many times do I have to say this....Bethesda has been solely marketing the multiplayer to hype up the Beta tests. After the Open Beta ends the marketing will focus on the Campaign and SnapMap.

couldn't imagine nothing more boring than playing on cheats with fair players and laughing to myself "another! and another!! :D"

Im actually happy to see this. I want the multiplayer to go down in a flaming fucking wreck just to teach the retards at Bethesda that every dollar wasted on Call of Battlefield: Gears of Halo should have been put into the public release of iDStudio. Lets face it MP was NEVER going to last anyway. The life of this game screams "Titan Fall". Only the modding community will keep this game somewhat relevant after the first two weeks

What we have seen so far is a stuttering cluster fuck of a failure and people deserved to get grief'd for supporting it. Fuck em

i dont understand how that can even be fun for someone. removing all the challenge sounds kinda boring. then again, im not a professional troll.

well id has a month to fix this shit so thats good.

Nineball said:

I want the multiplayer to go down in a flaming fucking wreck just to teach the retards at Bethesda that every dollar wasted on Call of Battlefield: Gears of Halo

Stopped reading right there.

Nineball said:

Im actually happy to see this. I want the multiplayer to go down in a flaming fucking wreck just to teach the retards at Bethesda

"My First Troll Post", by Fisher Price

Hello, this is kind of off topic but how do I embed videos?

Also hackers already, I guessed as much because in some games you meet players who kill everything with vortex rifles and static rifles or just never miss the extremely high damage SSG shots.

I thought they were really good Quake players giving the game a go, but now I guess I was wrong, cheating's already come to doom ;(.ff

Use [yt] tags and the full url.

I've noticed a few people that just don't move right. They tended to have extremely accurate aim and knew precisely when and where I would come out from cover. But otherwise they had very poor environmental awareness, and if I managed to sneak up behind them I could follow them for about a city block before they noticed. My preferred strategy is just to rush them with the SSG and melee.

Krimson Madness said:

That's the reason i don't play multiplayer on pc it's full of hackers.

Doesn't stop people from griefing your team with friendly fire on and in co-op games..

...... And? Some hackers aren't always jerks ya know. Some are just ordinary people who magically gained powers via means of the Internet.... they aren't always evil or demonic like the gaming establishment wants you to think. They generally are nice people and I've friended quite a few of them in my time on Xbox Live.... they never hacked me or anything. They generally just helped me and my friends out on Halo and COD MW2 and Doom 3 and other games you know.... they were friendly and from what they've told me...

"We are only hackers, to counteract the snobs that are the MLG wannabe gamer fanbase. We are only hackers, to protect gamers from the real jerks called trolls."

You know they aren't evil. They are just like V for Vendetta or 1984.... people fighting Big Brother.

Anyway, I digress; but ultimately, I'm getting sick'n tired of seeing all the negativity towards the new Doom game. I for one am super excited and I'm EXTREMELY looking forward to Campaign news!

The Civ said:

Has anyone reported this to Beth/id yet?

Done, posted it on one of their old posts to make sure they would read it and it got deleted so atleast they know now. Even if a nooblet also finds it Bethesda atleast have 4 weeks to address it. :P

DoomzRules said:

You know they aren't evil. They are just like V for Vendetta or 1984.... people fighting Big Brother.

What is wrong with you? How is cheating in an MP game "fighting Big Brother"?

Sodaholic said:

What is wrong with you? How is cheating in an MP game "fighting Big Brother"?

Cheating in a MP game? Oh... never mind. I thought you guys were referring to the hackers who provide you know resources for the team... and have the map memorized, the spawns all memorized, and on top of that, they create awesome maps and stuff... oh and they also are able to find beta content in the code...

I didn't know you guys meant the asshole hackers...

Never mind then. Those guys (asshole hackers) they are the Big Brother.....

Nineball said:

Im actually happy to see this. I want the multiplayer to go down in a flaming fucking wreck just to teach the retards at Bethesda that every dollar wasted on Call of Battlefield: Gears of Halo should have been put into the public release of iDStudio. Lets face it MP was NEVER going to last anyway. The life of this game screams "Titan Fall". Only the modding community will keep this game somewhat relevant after the first two weeks

What we have seen so far is a stuttering cluster fuck of a failure and people deserved to get grief'd for supporting it. Fuck em

'Call of Battlefield: Gears of Halo' lmfao :'D You can't even compare DOOM to Gears of War, Call of Duty or Battlefield. I support this game proudly and i say fuck you too for wanting DOOM to fail. So shut up and go play Quake 3 Arena or Unreal Tournament because DOOM isn't an arena shooter and is never advertised as one.

Krimson Madness said:

'Call of Battlefield: Gears of Halo' lmfao :'D You can't even compare DOOM to Gears of War, Call of Duty or Battlefield. I support this game proudly and i say fuck you too for wanting DOOM to fail. So shut up and go play Quake 3 Arena or Unreal Tournament because DOOM isn't an arena shooter and is never advertised as one.

Precisely what I've been saying on the negative reviews forum... already got into a fight with quakee and some other people who told me that Doom is an arena shooter and it was meant to be an arena shooter, and that Doom should be as fast-paced as Quake and Unreal Tournament...

Seriously, I'm getting fed up with all the damned arena shooter fanboys that are beginning to plague our forums...

Doom was always a laid-back FPS by comparison. =P

Just sayin'...

Anyway, I'm super hyped for this game and I'm with you man. I will support this game until it's released! =D

It is actually a good thing that they have announced the hack so widely already.
the sooner it gets out the sooner the devs will be able to counter it or take
measures before release.

I was about to post earlier saying the one advantage of playing online games with a small populous is how rare hackers are. However I found one today called Aurora or something like that. Someone who on their steam says is a Japanese girl who lives in Australia. He or she used the lighting gun so accurately that she took 5 of us down in 5 seconds. And when she got the quad damage rune... well she got 50+ kills in the end. I don't want to toot my own horn here but I know I'm one of the better players and I didn't stand a chance for even a couple seconds when facing her.

Krimson Madness said:

Oh im sorry allow me to correct your inability to use proper reading comprehension. Nowhere in my post was the term "Quake" or "arena shooter" used. I know the game isn't quake or a standard arena shooter, nor do i want it to be. But i'd prefer there not be is a shit ton of mechanics copy and pasted from gears, halo, cod, etc over to it when those things where NEVER in the original doom mp, cock-for-brains.

You do realize that most of the garbage they have added was shit they can market for paid DLC's right? (which are the same as microtransactions).

Did ol school doom MP have loadouts? No
Did it have hack modules aka kill streaks? No
Did it have gimped weapons? No
Was it slow? No (but it wasn't lighting fast like quake either)

Look i understand that a constant diet of Bethesda dick doesn't help with grey matter development, but try to keep up. You wanna white knight and nutthug Bethesda over the shit they are giving us go ahead, you have that right, just don't expect everyone else to enjoy guzzling down bethesda's nutt juice as much as you do. Some people wanted a game with mp that was a throw back to the older doom mp, this is not, not even close.

Are peoples complaints about the game "not being quake enough" misguided, yes, because this game isn't quake. But Quake-like gameplay would have been closer to being old school doom than this shit.

How long do you expect this game to last with it being like this? Unless the campaign is awesome (which im really hoping it is) this game will be a bargain bin special by the end of the first month. We already know we aren't getting true mod support for single player campaigns and the ability to create megawads, as snapmap is multiplayer only. So what then? What kind of replay value will we have that was like old school doom once the campaign is done? The MP is fun at first but then really fucking dry after a few matches. My first two matches i went 31-3 and 25-1 (no demons on both). the gunplay (which extremely limited) can be fun, but only if you make it hard on yourself by using a shitty combo.

Honestly this DooM MP is more like CoD but instead of a zombie mode its a demon mode. Does this make it bad? No, but it doesn't make it Doom. Which last time i checked, when i purchased the collectors edition, Doom was what i was buying.

Nineball said:

Did ol school doom MP have loadouts? No

It didn't have 12 player slots and a plethora of competitive gamemodes either.

Nineball said:

Did it have hack modules aka kill streaks? No

Hack modules aren't kill streaks. Actually playing the beta would have revealed this to you in... about 5-10 minutes?
I mean I could just leave it like this. It kind of invalidates everything you say from here on out anyway.

Nineball said:

Did it have gimped weapons? No

Gimped compared to what? You only have itself to compare it to and that's not something you can use for any sort of statistical value. Remember, you can't use existing Doom games because the multiplayer scenario is vastly different.

Nineball said:

So it wasn't slow, but it wasn't like a unrelated game? Are you even trying, here? (You already proved you aren't from the whole "killstreaks" nonsense, mind you.)

Nineball said:

Did you play classic Doom multiplayer? It was way faster, even regarding strafe jumping in Quake 3.