Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

Hackers already

why does it feel like people keep on mentioning Bethesda as the developers on purpose?

If you're going to try and address all the nitpicking and criticism you have with the game to a boogeyman then at least try and do your fucking research before you randomly go about carelessly regurging the first thing you read.

and snapmap isn't multiplayer only.

Don't acting like publisher hasn't any influence on game. More than you can imagine. The best example is Evolve where publisher just doesn't allowed to finish that game correctly and acted really greedy to customers.

DoomzRules said:

Never mind then. Those guys (asshole hackers) they are the Big Brother.....

Do you even know what "Big Brother" means?

Sodaholic said:

Do you even know what "Big Brother" means?

Yes, yes I do know what "Big Brother" means. It means one who is always omnipresent and is always watching. One who is all-knowing and all-seeing, one who knows your every move before you even make it.... that is what "Big Brother" means.

DoomzRules said:

Yes, yes I do know what "Big Brother" means. It means one who is always omnipresent and is always watching. One who is all-knowing and all-seeing, one who knows your every move before you even make it.... that is what "Big Brother" means.

Okay, but that definition doesn't even remotely apply to anything going on here.

Sodaholic said:

Okay, but that definition doesn't even remotely apply to anything going on here.

But maybe it does.... *cough cough* Certain evil hackers that spy on innocent gamer's profiles and on gamers in general *cough cough*.

Trust me, I've encountered some evil hackers.... usually though my good hacker friends fought with them... cyberwarfare isn't as exciting as it sounds though to be honest... kinda scary, because one second your entire Internet could go out if something wrong happens...

rofl oh yeah teenage hacker battle, ok junior. Sell that shit somewhere else.

DoomzRules said:

But maybe it does.... *cough cough* Certain evil hackers that spy on innocent gamer's profiles and on gamers in general *cough cough*.

Trust me, I've encountered some evil hackers.... usually though my good hacker friends fought with them... cyberwarfare isn't as exciting as it sounds though to be honest... kinda scary, because one second your entire Internet could go out if something wrong happens...

If you think getting ddos'ed is the worst of your worries with real hackers, your a fool and don't understand.

MrGlide said:

If you think getting ddos'ed is the worst of your worries with real hackers, your a fool and don't understand.

Yeah.... nvm about getting ddos'ed.... there's way worse things that could happen. But to be honest, I don't know all too much apart from what some of my friends used to tell me. =P

DoomzRules said:

Yeah.... nvm about getting ddos'ed.... there's way worse things that could happen. But to be honest, I don't know all too much apart from what some of my friends used to tell me. =P

Let me guess: the DNS-System is so broken, that any hacker can bring down the internet at any time...they just don't dare.

That's what I often hear and can't stop laughing, because these people don't really understand WHY the DNS-system is broken, and truly believe the internet only lives because the black hats are too afraid.

DoomzRules said:

But to be honest, I don't know all too much apart from what some of my friends used to tell me. =P

ok, your young so I'm not going to sit here and rail on what you don't know, but I do warn when you talk all silly about the "cough cough EVIL hackers" where there a bunch of programmers and people who actually understand these things, it makes you look like a fool, know that when I say that I'm not calling you dumb, but you're being unwise and are dismantling your own credibility when you talk like that.

that's why long range weapons like sniper, railgun, and vortex are bad in games but yeah deal with it :)

The other day I hacked a cyber breakfast out of McDonald's using a modem and a time machine. I'm a leet hackerman.

DoomzRules said:

I know that you're like, 16, and it's in your DNA right now to be as edgy as possible, but you just look like a fucking jackass talking about you and your hacker friends fighting the scary battle of "CYBERWARFARE".

Doomkid said:

disliked that shit instantly

Disliking something on youtube is the same as liking or commenting. You are still giving it lip service to some degree and the video is more accessible to a larger audience when it has viewers interacting with content. Just sayin'.

I recommend, "Do Not Link".

Use3D said:

rofl oh yeah teenage hacker battle, ok junior. Sell that shit somewhere else.

Post of the year.

Is this still prevalent? I bring it up because within hours of release Blizzard found and banned a sum of Overwatch hackers. Has any measures been taken by Beth/iD/CA?

Nope not yet, sadly. One of the main reasons I don't play the mp more often, just sucks the fun right out of it. The player pool has grown small enough now we just keep running into the same hackers lol. Some of them try to act slick and turn them off for a bit then they start getting those crazy snapshots and shredding you in no time flat again. They're everywhere as well, it's really bad.