Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

bestskin.wad - Skins for DM, Survival, CTF, etc.

I have added many more skins to both packs and renamed them to "bestskin.wad" and "60skins.wad". Bestskin is appropriate for all competitive gamemodes (CTF, Deathmatch, Duel, Survival) while 60skins contains even more skins, some too cartoony or goofy for use in competitive play.

Enjoy the updates!

Old post below:

Spoiler

Greetings Doomers,

Today I went and fixed some weird bugs in popular skins, and made a non-annoying, appropriate for 'serious' play skins pack. NO monster skins, NO tiny skins, and ALL skins make the player's color obvious. They should be perfect for co-op, survival, deathmatch and CTF.

Click here to download 1skinpak.zip!

There is also a second skin pack present called 2skinpak.wad for the ones that simply seemed too goofy for the first one or did not have visible player color. They're just featured for fun, not really appropriate for serious matches or anything like that. :)

Enjoy!

UPDATE:

I have added many more skins to both packs and renamed them to "bestskin.wad" and "60skins.wad". Bestskin is appropriate for all competitive gamemodes (CTF, Deathmatch, Duel, Survival) while 60skins contains even more skins, some too cartoony or goofy for use in competitive play. They also contain the various heroes from other FPS games (Duke, Chexman, Caleb from Blood, Quakeguy, etc)

Enjoy!

Guest Unregistered account

Hey! It's me! I mean, my profile pic!

But his helmet doesn't light up while firing. Maybe fix that?

These are all great! It's about time I replaced my currently bloated skins folder which I just copied over from my SkullTag folders.

I'm actually doing another version of the chaingunner (slowly) but I'll make sure to add the helmet flash as he shoots. I'm glad you like the pack!