Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, so I'm gonna be gone until Friday or Saturday, if anyone cares. Vacation at Pacific Beach. Yep. I'm not dead.

the_Danarchist said:

Yeah, so I'm gonna be gone until Friday or Saturday, if anyone cares. Vacation at Pacific Beach. Yep. I'm not dead.

Quit lying, we all know you're dead. :P

The beach... I swear to god I hate the sun bad enough as it is, but those couple of times my parents forced me to go to the beach I felt like an animal trapped in an oven. The whole idea of burning your skin like some sort of hot dog is just soo god damn stupid it makes me sick. What fucking purpouse does it serve to make your skin soo dark others can't tell what race you belong to? And my dad constantly picks on me for being so pale, when he'll be dieing of skin cancer I'll be laughing at him.

That was then though, now no one in hell can force me to go there, I WILL get violent. I am not ever going to spend 6 hours irritated as fuck not being able to fall asleep because my skin hurts so bad from the sun burn. Fuck that, it ain't fun, and misreable fucks like me don't look good tanned either.

orion said:

The beach... I swear to god I hate the sun bad enough as it is, but those couple of times my parents forced me to go to the beach I felt like an animal trapped in an oven. The whole idea of burning your skin like some sort of hot dog is just soo god damn stupid it makes me sick. What fucking purpouse does it serve to make your skin soo dark others can't tell what race you belong to? And my dad constantly picks on me for being so pale, when he'll be dieing of skin cancer I'll be laughing at him.

That was then though, now no one in hell can force me to go there, I WILL get violent. I am not ever going to spend 6 hours irritated as fuck not being able to fall asleep because my skin hurts so bad from the sun burn. Fuck that, it ain't fun, and misreable fucks like me don't look good tanned either.

Soooo......go find a shady spot and apply a bottle's worth of sunblock.

DooMBoy said:

Soooo......go find a shady spot and apply a bottle's worth of sunblock.

I still feel trapped, I'm trapped there... TRAPPED! I can't go anywhere, can't leave the place, it's still hot, it's boring, and because of that I'm weak, and that voice in my head manages to get the best of me, and before you know it I'm humping someones sand castle.

Plus all those chicks over there in thongs, and I'm there with my parents, hoping to god they don't notice I have a boner, it's hell.

orion said:

Plus all those chicks over there in thongs, and I'm there with my parents, hoping to god they don't notice I have a boner, it's hell.

You know that fishnet thing that's in swimtrunks? Use it to hold said boner against your thigh, works fine for me

Liam the Bard said:

You know that fishnet thing that's in swimtrunks? Use it to hold said boner against your thigh, works fine for me

Wouldn't people still be able to see the it bulge out?

orion said:

Wouldn't people still be able to see the it bulge out?

If you have tiny swimtrunks or a gigantic dick.

Liam the Bard said:

If you have tiny swimtrunks or a gigantic dick.

it's the latter.

Liam the Bard said:

liar

well, I wouldn't call it gigantic, but more like 'well developed' =]

the_Danarchist said:

Pacific Beach in San Diego?

orion said:

well, I wouldn't call it gigantic, but more like 'well developed' =]

Comparing yourself to Railgunner doesnt count :P

Sun bathing eh?

Like my old physics teacher used to say when somebody came to class with a tan "Nice radiation damage you've got there."

Lobo said:

Like my old physics teacher used to say when somebody came to class with a tan "Nice radiation damage you've got there."

Your physrics teacher was a wise man, and not just because he was a physics teacher, it's because he knew the best thing for your skin.

Sun bathing, rofl. I can't think of anything more tedious.

Get your surfboard/bodyboard and kill some waves!!!111 - well only if there are waves...

or join some other families sport game, they won't mind if you lose.

Linguica said:

Pacific Beach in San Diego?

No, Pacific Beach, as in 50 miles west of Aberdeeen, WA. Old naval base. Shihole. Real boring. I never want to go there again. Ever.

Oh, and BTW I'm back..these are the things I learned on vacation:

1. This really cool Razed in Black song I like is actualy a Smashing Pumpkins cover.

2. Washington State beaches are really lousy.

3. Its actualy colder and cloudier on the beach than inland.

4. Sharing a 10x10 room with your dad and sister really sucks.

5. Clerks is still a good movie the 6th time you see it.

6. Natural Born Killers is a damn good movie.

7. A Simple Mind isn't what I thought it was about.

8. Shallow Hal is probably the best Farely Bros. movie.

9. The Royal Tennenbaums is an okay movie.

10. Living in Pac Beach must really suck.

11. I'm really fucking depressed.

Hehe, my vacation is awesome. Every night at 12:30 we've gone to Taco Bell, followed by some street racing. Racing was especially fun when we went out in an 86 Volvo and got burned every time and people thought we were idiots for attempting to race in it.