Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xblade

I can't wait for the Beta to end

Haha i thought that this was a bashing thread :D we will get a demo i'm sure of it, or we only will get singleplayers trailers like where they showcase finding those red, blue and yellow keycards.

Just one large fucking map would suffice. Whqt was id thinking when they released just a beta of the multipñayer instead of just adding one singleplayer demo map and release it with the beta? I mean, hell everybody's on board with SP.

Funny thing is when I said I'd like to see the Beta be SP or snapmap or something a while back I got laughed at, because the best thing for a public beta would obviously be multiplayer. And now the MP beta hasn't been very well recieved everyone is changing their tune. C'est la vie I guess.

Not aiming that comment at anyone in particular, it's just an observation on general attitudes.

AirRaid said:

I would bet real money that we will not get an SP demo.

What the hell, id! You guys seriously dropped the ball here, Doom1 had a shareware episode! Doom1 had fast moves! This new Doom isn't even worth spit shining the old Doom's shoes! Doom1 had blue carpets too, and I'm not seeing them anywhere in the new Doom! Doom1 had monsters that blocked you infinitely vertically which is arguably the best mechanic of the series! Do you get blocked vertically in this "high tech" new Doom? No! Hell, I bet you can't even wallrun or play in 320x200! I bet you can't even do the silent BFG in deathmatch! I bet the engine allows more than 1 line of text in multiplayer! What a joke! What a disgrace to the oldschool fans! If I hear this game can go over 35 fps, I'm gonna be super pissed, that stuff is only for n00bsch00l lamers!

Doomkid said:

What the hell, id! You guys seriously dropped the ball here, Doom1 had a shareware episode! Doom1 had fast moves! This new Doom isn't even worth spit shining the old Doom's shoes! Doom1 had blue carpets too, and I'm not seeing them anywhere in the new Doom! Doom1 had monsters that blocked you infinitely vertically which is arguably the best mechanic of the series! Do you get blocked vertically in this "high tech" new Doom? No! Hell, I bet you can't even wallrun or play in 320x200! I bet you can't even do the silent BFG in deathmatch! I bet the engine allows more than 1 line of text in multiplayer! What a joke! What a disgrace to the oldschool fans! If I hear this game can go over 35 fps, I'm gonna be super pissed, that stuff is only for n00bsch00l lamers!

Wtf? Go spit your venom somewhere else hater.

Australians love sarcasm, Doomkid is an aussie and so am I. But it doesn't take an aussie to pick that up as direct exaggerated sarcasm lol.

Krimson Madness said:

Krimson i know ypu love doom 2016 very much and so do i but calm down man, not everyone is out tp get the new doom.

Krimson Madness said:

Doomkid, a Doom 2016 hater?
Hohohoho!

IDK whether your being sarcastic or not.

Doomkid said:

... or play in 320x200!

Almost! Try r_mode 1 - looks like original)))

Doomkid: use [sarcasm] tag. You see what you did to "Krimson Madness"? you completely destroyed his psyche.