Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMancuBus

Doom is Dead!!!

Everyone including the internet hated the game before it's released! The game is going to bomb and they'll be looking forward to see it die or they don't care if Doom dies! The open beta was a fucking, massive failure! Even if the beta was added today until 11:59 due to fan demand, it is still a FAILURE! The hate for doom will still keep going before or after release! There won't be another doom game after this, IT WILL BOMB. Those toxic monsters of steam community and internet should be ashamed of themselves! All we expect is a positive, yet constructive criticism! The multiplayer doesn't have to be completely and very old-school of 90's. id software and Bethesda put all their hard work and goodwill into making the New Doom near perfect original FPS game and those losers spit it on their faces! I'm very disgusted of what the internet has become! I'm sad and upset!

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

JoeKilledKenney2016 said:

Everyone including the internet hated the game before it's released! The game is going to bomb and they'll be looking forward to see it die or they don't care if Doom dies! The open beta was a fucking, massive failure! Even if the beta was added today until 11:59 due to fan demand, it is still a FAILURE! The hate for doom will still keep going before or after release! There won't be another doom game after this, IT WILL BOMB. Those toxic monsters of steam community and internet should be ashamed of themselves! All we expect is a positive, yet constructive criticism! The multiplayer doesn't have to be completely and very old-school of 90's. id software and Bethesda put all their hard work and goodwill into making the New Doom near perfect original FPS game and those losers spit it on their faces! I'm very disgusted of what the internet has become! I'm sad and upset!

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

Fast shoot man isnt fasty or shooty enough

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

OH MY GOD WE'RE DOOOOOOMED!!! AAAAAA!!

Seriously tho, your post is lol.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

You must be new around here.

Relax bud, we haven't played the single player yet so there's a decent chance the actual, you know, game will be good.

GAME OVER MANNNN!!!!! GAME OVER! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE MAN! YOU HEAR? WE'RE NOT GOING TO SURVI--

CAN IT HUDSON!

Seriously though, can it Hudson. Doom never dies. Doom is immortal; Doom is going to kickass and quite frankly I'm hyped as hell for the new Doom! =D

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

The popularity of the game may be borked, but look on the bright side, we will probably still have a little community dedicated to loving everything doom even if the game is "dead."

I mean just look at halo, that game is considered "dead" by haters who don't know what they're talking about, but the community is still trudging along!

They may kill the game (unlikely), but they'll never kill the players unless they actively seek to hunt us down and murder us then yes, they will kill the players

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

BluePineapple72 said:

The popularity of the game may be borked, but look on the bright side, we will probably still have a little community dedicated to loving everything doom even if the game is "dead."

I mean just look at halo, that game is considered "dead" by haters who don't know what they're talking about, but the community is still trudging along!

They may kill the game (unlikely), but they'll never kill the players unless they actively seek to hunt us down and murder us then yes, they will kill the players

Funny thing, though, I´ve seen threads of Halo fans actually praising the new Doom, even going as far as to say they will move on to Doom.

Kind of ironic as well.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

HavoX said:

You must be new around here.

JoeKilledKenney2016

Expert analysis there Sherlock.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

I guess when I predicted that it'd flop, I totally forgot about consoles, and focused on the PC "Quake fans" bitching everywhere. Apparently console reviews are great, so I'm more confident in terms of sales.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

You know, Joe, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

Clonehunter said:

My penis is of average length. That pussy across the dance floor is doomed.

no Clonehunter NO

People judging it based on some MULTIPLAYER..

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

HavoX said:

no Clonehunter NO

Yes Clonehunter YES!!! Do it for the greater gpod!

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

its a vast right wing conspiracy!

either way this is probably the only game im buying this year, and ill probably play mp for about, oh.... 20 minutes.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016

Hello to you too!

WELCOME TO DOOMWORLD.

Sincerely,

JoeKilledKenney2016