Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Deatheye

DOOM Fragmovie + Defragmovie

Recommended Posts

Linguica said:

Oh good, I was waiting for this video genre to infiltrate Doom

:DDD

ChickenOrBeef said:

You should have kept the sound effects higher in the mix.

na it's fine I wanted the music to be in the foreground and I had to mute some clips because my recording software also recorded my background music while playing

Share this post


Link to post

First time I'm proud of beeing a "noob" in Multiplayer games, so I don't end up in such a video.

Seriously...

Really!

Share this post


Link to post
Linguica said:

Oh good, I was waiting for this video genre to infiltrate Doom


Same, now we'll see more of the same stuff that already plagues CoD/Battlefield/Q3/etc on Youtube. I don't get what makes this so interesting to watch.

OP: Sorry but this sort of stuff to me is just boring to watch. I know it's Doom 4 but watching people play maps on co-op with the classic games comes out more interesting than this.

Share this post


Link to post
Glaice said:

Same, now we'll see more of the same stuff that already plagues CoD/Battlefield/Q3/etc. I don't get what makes this so interesting to watch.

OP: Sorry but this sort of stuff to me is just boring to watch. I know it's Doom 4 but watching people play maps on co-op with the classic games comes out more interesting than this.

I like to watch cool movies and some good streamers on twitch, it entertains me - other people watch TV and I like to watch some streams/cool videos

and when I take a look into your signature you're doing the exact same thing - just with classic doom, but you rant about videos about the new doom? okay

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

I watched a few seconds and then hit "dislike". kthxbye

you're a very cool guy, I bet you're one of those I've rekt

Share this post


Link to post
Deatheye said:

you're a very cool guy, I bet you're one of those I've rekt


RIGHT, BOY!!! GIVE IT TO THEM STRAIGHT! THAT'LL SHOW THEM!!! HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF YOU!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Deatheye said:

and when I take a look into your signature you're doing the exact same thing - just with classic doom, but you rant about videos about the new doom? okay


At least I know what I am doing when I record mine.

Keep practicing.

Share this post


Link to post
Glaice said:

At least I know what I am doing when I record mine.

Keep practicing.

yea I suck very hard, sorry for making videos

maybe you could show me how you play doom so I have something I can learn from?

Share this post


Link to post

Don't get sarcastic, just make more videos and learn the dos and don'ts.

Share this post


Link to post
id.dav said:

That was awesome actually)) XD!

I actually expected a reverse kill montage, I wonder how some of the glory kills would look like in reverse.

Share this post


Link to post
Deatheye said:

yea I suck very hard, sorry for making videos

maybe you could show me how you play doom so I have something I can learn from?



I'm not berating you, just remember that. My advice would to play single player (or multi in whatever game) enough so you can show off your skill when you finally put together your future videos.

I may have been here for 14 years prior to you but I won't be an asshole without a very good reason and I was providing feedback for you. Also, shy away from using copyrighted music (IE random popular songs/etc) just to keep your channel safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Glaice said:

I'm not berating you, just remember that. My advice would to play single player (or multi in whatever game) enough so you can show off your skill when you finally put together your future videos.

I may have been here for 14 years prior to you but I won't be an asshole without a very good reason and I was providing feedback for you. Also, shy away from using copyrighted music (IE random popular songs/etc) just to keep your channel safe.

to be honest I don't get what you're trying to tell me

I don't call myself the best doom player, but I'm definitely one of the better one and I think I showed that in the video with my reaction time and accuracy and movement

and the video editing is kinda bad yes, I tried to make the scenes fit to the music but I'ver never done that before and I had only windows movie maker - but editing is not the most important thing in a frag movie - the frags are important and the music - there are many douchebags in here who downvote my video just because they don't like the music - but the music is actually fitting pretty well

Share this post


Link to post

Don't worry about downvotes, they're the same as upvotes since Youtube search counts both as "Engagement" and pushes your video up on the search ranking.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×