Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

WWE Superstar Chyna dead at 45

I didn't know Chyna much to be honest, but from what I heard, she was a legendary female wrestler of the WWE. My condolences go to her friends and family.

NiTROACTiVE said:

I didn't know Chyna much to be honest, but from what I heard, she was a legendary female wrestler of the WWE. My condolences go to her friends and family.

She was an actress too. I only know her from this music video though:

She was one of the best parts of the Attitude Era of the mid to late 90s. WWE always had female wrestlers, but they were such a bit part or hyper sexualized. Chyna's shtick was being one of the guys. She'd hang out with D Generation X and beat the shit out of the male competitors. It was a refreshing take; it's too bad a storyline never allowed her to end up with the championship belt. It would have been fun to see a roided woman standing on the turnbuckle hoisting the belt triumphantly into the air for the crowd to see. All the while taunting the male competitors that the belt was in the hands of a woman.

Mr. Freeze said:

RIP. Still annoyed that she won't be in the Hall of Fame

Because of adult movies.

Ralphis said:

If you weren't down with Chyna, well I got two words for ya

SUCK IT!

edit: I'm surprised it took almost a whole day for someone to follow up on that.

Scuba Steve said:

She was one of the best parts of the Attitude Era of the mid to late 90s. WWE always had female wrestlers, but they were such a bit part or hyper sexualized. Chyna's shtick was being one of the guys. She'd hang out with D Generation X and beat the shit out of the male competitors. It was a refreshing take; it's too bad a storyline never allowed her to end up with the championship belt. It would have been fun to see a roided woman standing on the turnbuckle hoisting the belt triumphantly into the air for the crowd to see. All the while taunting the male competitors that the belt was in the hands of a woman.

If I remember right she had gotten the Intercontinental belt which was also still pretty prestigious back then. Then I think she fought Jeff Jarrett or Chris Jericho or something