Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluePineapple72

DOOM Snapchat

Oh no, game company employs popular social media channels to increase awareness of their game.

GAME RUINED.

Also, I can't see anything on their facebook about that trailer being live action (It's was clearly CGI, maybe with some mo-cap input) at all.

AirRaid said:

Oh no, game company employs popular social media channels to increase awareness of their game.

Why is this bad .

AirRaid said:

Also, I can't see anything on their facebook about that trailer being live action (It's was clearly CGI, maybe with some mo-cap input) at all.

well, there was a guy inside the suit going around the facilities, those kind of shots are in their FB page.

BluePineapple72 said:

(as a side note, if you look on their facebook you can see that the fightlikehell trailer WAS live-action!!)

AirRaid said:

Oh wow. Seriously? People actually didn't know that the Doomguy was played by an actor? If for some reason that wasn't clear, it had 'live-action' in its description. People from id were mentioning it's live-action.

*Facepalm*
why did i uninstall SnapChat yesterday?

Also i thought the thread was about SnapMap.

So I just checked their story, and they have a hunt at pax to find hissy a cacodemon in order to win a prize (colored keycards) I'll post screenshots later

(There is only one cacodemon, it's a dude in a suit with a cacodemon mask) there now appears to be multiple people with fancy clothes and cacodemon masks

It's a cacodemon with a waistcoat and cane.

I can't even, the words to describe how great that is escape me.

Don't you need at least a key to be in the raffle thing in the first place? So it at least has an effect by taking your odds from 0% to who knows.