Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Forum walkthrough

I have idea: This forum get one department "Walktrough" and here can players open a thread and on this thread they can post theirs link of walktrough.

It can motivate players for playing doom.

I think, that is actual :)

Doomwiki has walkthroughs. For the official maps only I guess?

VGA said:

Doomwiki has walkthroughs. For the official maps only I guess?

some of the Eternal Doom maps have walkthroughs, for good reason. it probably has for some other pwads too, if i remember right.

doomwiki has walkthroughs for any maps where someone has written one, basically. Lots for Eternal Doom, but not every map; most other classic megawads have at least some levels covered. Single maps, usually not, but I'm sure there are some.

I wrote some of the Eternal Doom ones on the wiki (that was actually one of my first posts here on the forums). I also had some more for the first 3 Community Chests, most of Alien Vendetta, and a couple more which I can't remember. Unfortunately, I lost them all (I don't even remember how), and I honestly don't have the time/patience to do it all again. Besides, there are some great walkthroughs on Youtube, so I really don't see the need for them.

I think it's a great idea. Doomworld is a site dedicated to Doom right?

We could just allow walkthroughs of megawads, such as Eternal Doom, Back to Saturn X, etc.

Plus, it saves data compared to watching a video. Just saying.

Don't really need youtube when Doom already has demo lumps. That combined with text explanation is most space efficient way. Also, youtube might disappear someday, just as geocities and others. Sure, some things got saved, but not all, and the combined data was tiny compared to youtube.