Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
capodecima

Who is the best duelist nowadays on zandronum?

Recommended Posts

Uh i doubt this happened, and if so it was map like shoot or something. Also id beat ral 25-4-7 all time. So well. :D

Inasmuch as i am probably the best duel player nowadays. Should you guys like to watch my tutorials to finally leave the dark place of suckiness? If you like type here or Business contact: capo1337@gmail.com.

Share this post


Link to post
capodecima said:

Also id beat ral 25-4-7 all time. So well. :D

25 hours a day, 4 days a week?

Share this post


Link to post

How many times did you beat him? How many times has he beaten you? These questions are highly relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
scifista42 said:
dew said:

25 hours a day, 4 days a week?

And 7 weeks a year.

B U R N
U
R
N

Share this post


Link to post
scifista42 said:
dew said:

25 hours a day, 4 days a week?

And 7 weeks a year.

Wow.

You need to get out more often, capo.

Share this post


Link to post
capodecima said:

told ya it was shoot, retard, dunno why you post it here

Awww are you upset someone is raining on your parade? Stay mad :) That screenshot is every bit as valid as yours!

Share this post


Link to post

It took you playing this game for 15 years to be on top. Good job, you deserve to be proud of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post

As I am the so called champion of all doom tournaments aka ZDDL, NADA, etc; I assure you I am the best duelist in zandronum. I have won 2 masterbowls, which is something most of you cant even touch. Capo I see you try hard every day in these duel servers, but you will never have the strength to defeat me. Rosking tried hard but in the end I am the winner and always will be the winner.

My trophy pieces:



I'm out here beating people 25 to negative infinity


Mean while you are ragequitting on someone like alienoverlord, who leads one of the worst clans in the doom community.

For someone who has played over 15 something years and beat rosking for the first time on an over played map isn't a huge accomplishment. Basically, you are a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
ral666 said:

Mean while you are ragequitting on someone like alienoverlord, who leads one of the worst clans in the doom community.

For someone who has played over 15 something years and beat rosking for the first time on an over played map isn't a huge accomplishment. Basically, you are a joke.


[ ] NOT TOLD
[X] TOLD
[X] REALLY TOLD
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] CASH4TOLD DOT COM
[X] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[X] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[X] TOLDSPICE
[X] THE ELDER TOLDS IV: OBLIVIOUS
[X] COMMAND & CONQUER: TOLDBERIAN SUN
[X] GUITOLD HERO: WORLD TOLD
[X] TOLD KING OF BOLETARIA
[X] COUNTOLD STRIKE
[X] UNREAL TOLDAMENT
[X] STONE-TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[X] HALF LIFE 2: EPISODE TOLD
[X] ROLLER COASTER TOLDCOON
[X] ASSASSIN’S CREED: TOLDERHOOD
[X] BATTLETOLDS
[X] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SHATOLD OF CHERNOBYL
[X] TOLDASAURAUS REX 2: ELECTRIC TOLDALOO
[X] TOLD OF DUTY 4: MODERN TOLDFARE
[X] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[X] THE LEGEND OF ELDORADO : THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[X] RAMPAGE: TOLDAL DESTRUCTION
[X] TOLD FORTRESS CLASSIC
[X] TOLDMAN: ARKHAM TOLD
[X] THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE TOLD
[X] SUPER MARIO SUNTOLD
[X] LEGEND OF ZELDA: TOLDACARNIA OF TIME
[X] TOLDSTONE CREAMERY
[X] MARIO GOLF: TOLDSTOOL TOUR
[X] SUPER TOLD BOY
[X] SIR BARRISTAN THE TOLD
[X] LEFT 4 TOLD
[X] BATTOLDFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
[X] TOLDMAN SACHS
[X] CONKER’S BAD FUR DAY: LIVE AND RETOLDED
[X] LEAD AND TOLD: GANGS OF THE WILD WEST
[X] PORTOLD 2
[X] AVATOLD: THE LAST AIRBENDER
[X] DRAGON BALL Z TOLDKAICHI BUDOKAI
[X] TOLDCRAFT II: TOLDS OF TOLDBERTY
[X] LEO TOLDSTOY
[X] METAL GEAR TOLDID 3: SNAKE EATER
[X] 3D DOT TOLD HEROES
[X] J.R.R TOLDKIEN’S LORD OF THE TOLD
[X] TOLD YOU THAT PS3 HAS NO GAMES
[X] LITTOLD BIG PLANET
[X] ROME: TOLDAL WAR
[X] GRAN TOLDRISMO 5
[X] TOLD CALIBUR 4
[X] TOLD FORTRESS 2
[X] CASTLEVANIA: RONTOLD OF BLOOD
[X] GUILTY GEAR X ACCENT TOLD
[X] CYNDAQUIL, CHICORITA, AND TOLDODILE
[X] WAS FORETOLD
[X] DEMON’S TOLD
[X] YOUTOLD
[X] TOLDEN SUN: DARK DAWN
[X] TIC-TAC-TOLD
[X] BIOTOLD 2
[X] TOLDBOUND
[X] ICETOLD
[X] TOLD OF THE RINGS
[X] HISOUTENTOLDU
[X] FUCKING TOLD
[X] TOLDERONE
[X] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[X] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[X] BEN TOLDS
[X] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[X] 007: TOLDENEYE
[X] TEXAS TOLD’EM
[X] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
[X] PTERODACTOLD
[X] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
[X] 24 CARAT TOLD
[X] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
[X] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
[X] GARY TOLDMAN
[X] TOLD SPICE
[X] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
[X] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
[X] TOLD YELLER
[X] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[X] TOLDPLAY
[X] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[X] DANNY DEVITOLD
[X] TOLDEN SUN
[X] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
[X] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
[X] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[X] TOLDING CHAIR
[X] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
[X] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
[X] TOLDEN AXE
[X] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
[X] ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
[X] YE TOLDE PUB
[X] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
[X] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
[X] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS
[X] TOLDLIATELLE
[X] ALL OF THE ABOVE

Share this post


Link to post
ral666 said:

As I am the so called champion of all doom tournaments aka ZDDL, NADA, etc; I assure you I am the best duelist in zandronum. I have won 2 masterbowls, which is something most of you cant even touch. Capo I see you try hard every day in these duel servers, but you will never have the strength to defeat me. Rosking tried hard but in the end I am the winner and always will be the winner.

My trophy pieces:

http://i.imgur.com/8v0WzZE.png

I'm out here beating people 25 to negative infinity

http://i.imgur.com/ec7qRHS.png
Mean while you are ragequitting on someone like alienoverlord, who leads one of the worst clans in the doom community.

For someone who has played over 15 something years and beat rosking for the first time on an over played map isn't a huge accomplishment. Basically, you are a joke.


You never won me in Wrath of Duel. I have a video evidence as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6L-OMgXAQ
*cough* check out my YT channel TeslaStormX *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
TeslaStormX said:

You never won me in Wrath of Duel. I have a video evidence as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6L-OMgXAQ
*cough* check out my YT channel TeslaStormX *cough*


Wrath of cronos is a mod consisting of dungeons and dragons and doesn't have anything to do with REAL DOOM. Eitherway, I am still the champion and we still haven't had our grudge match. I am a wrath god now.

Share this post


Link to post

Damn i like hoiw A3 works, basically Decay read every forums about doom and when its worth post. He call whole clan to post shit. GJ guys you guys have really well working clan. GJ

Share this post


Link to post
capodecima said:

Damn i like hoiw A3 works, basically Decay read every forums about doom and when its worth post. He call whole clan to post shit. GJ guys you guys have really well working clan. GJ

If I lost to ral, I'd be upset like you. You need to relax, it's just a game.

Share this post


Link to post

Biography oh fuck off already (oh i see)
Location Republic, Missouri (yankie lmao)
Interests Anything interesting (posting in my threads still without knowing shit :D)
Occupation Volunteer (suck my dick then lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Ru5tK1ng said:

If I lost to ral, I'd be upset like you. You need to relax, it's just a game.



Rustking you used to be cool dude, but after the idl accident when you killed everything and lost any power you seems be somehow pissed and out of space. Trying back to prime with some remake quake weapons and maps from hatred, adding decays maps to IDL etc. Nothing works. I feel you man. :(

Share this post


Link to post
capodecima said:

Rustking you used to be cool dude, but after the idl accident when you killed everything and lost any power you seems be somehow pissed and out of space. Trying back to prime with some remake quake weapons and maps from hatred, adding decays maps to IDL etc. Nothing works. I feel you man. :(

Trying back to prime? Please find someone to type for you because that sentence makes no sense. Mapping and modding has nothing to do with 'prime'. The fact you are posting a picture of beating Caboose for the first time in your life makes you look like you're trying to relive your prime days. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post

ye gj but 90% maps in duel40 are crap, this one by Ralphis is not so bad. But you only play this map dude. Only classic maps matter in duels rest are pretty much either ssg maps with ssg on every spawn or basically remakes of classic maps which are boring to play. I have no idea why classic duel maps are so bad. I have like 100 CTF maps i can play basically whole IDL wad and core maps. But in duels worth play is maybe 7-8 maps which is sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Ru5tK1ng said:

Trying back to prime? Please find someone to type for you because that sentence makes no sense. Mapping and modding has nothing to do with 'prime'. The fact you are posting a picture of beating Caboose for the first time in your life makes you look like you're trying to relive your prime days. LOL!


I beat him a lot of times dude lol.

Share this post


Link to post

Did Ral run his post through google translate? That's the first legible post he's ever made from ebonics to English. Google is pretty amazing.

Is Capo happy he finally beat Rosking for once?

Share this post


Link to post
capodecima said:

Damn i like hoiw A3 works, basically Decay read every forums about doom and when its worth post. He call whole clan to post shit. GJ guys you guys have really well working clan. GJ

I guess you're upset nobody supports you and you have no friends. What happened to your clan??? The only thing you're #1 in is being unwanted. Congratulations.

Share this post


Link to post

LOL this thread was joke do you think i care about some public games? I dont care maybe for 7 years about casual duels. Also id beat rosking recently in tournament
i beat him on euro server, he beat me on na on judas server.https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6544&start=40#p89903
I like how A3 and some others trolls go here shit posting me and trying troll everything like annoying wasps :D GJ on realising here every day Decay and thx for reading my thread guys. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×