Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
capodecima

How to lose 22 pounds ('really fast)

I need lose 22 pounds in month and half. Do you guys have any tips how lose fast this weight? Pleas dont tell me google it and stuff. I know theme like this is full internet. I want just some infos from some1 with has this experience. Or losing weight fast in particular. KK thx

Stop eating sugar. Avoid anything whatsoever that tastes sweet.

Eat plenty of meat and limit the amount of carbohydrates (bread, pasta, rice, potato) you eat.

But above all avoid sugar.

Decay said:

Stop eating shit
NO

shouldn't have posted that image you sick fuck

Stop eating isn't best advice. Better use food which has low calories. And training, do some sport, don't sit a lot.
All depends from you.

Damn decay you really need some other hobby than shitting my threads dude. :D I mean try rework your epsilon another time. The map is really good and can be better in year or two. Its only 4 years old map anyway.

It's pretty much impossible to lose more than two pounds a week safely. You can't lose 22 pounds in six weeks, unless about 10-15 pounds of that is water weight, which you'll gain right back as soon as you stop dehydrating yourself and drink anything (plus, dehydrating yourself like that is really unsafe and can cause kidney failure, so don't do it.)

Watch your carbs. Losing that much weight that fast sounds really unhealthy though.

I know you're going to hate the hell out of this, but if you look at the Nutrition Facts label (if you're in a country that can afford to print cardboard boxes or something, I dunno), you see there's a thing called "Dietary Fiber".

Find food that has a shitload of that and eat it. You need at least 40 grams of fiber a day. You might recognize "grams" from listening to your drug dealer. Same measurement, trust me.

You won't feel as hungry if you eat foods like that.

Now there's a side effect to this. this will basically turn your digestive system into a giant cleaning brush. If you need to duel, be sure to set up your computer near your toilet just in case.

Hope this helps.

Csonicgo said:

I know you're going to hate the hell out of this, but if you look at the Nutrition Facts label (if you're in a country that can afford to print cardboard boxes or something, I dunno), you see there's a thing called "Dietary Fiber".

Find food that has a shitload of that and eat it. You need at least 40 grams of fiber a day. You might recognize "grams" from listening to your drug dealer. Same measurement, trust me.

You won't feel as hungry if you eat foods like that.

Now there's a side effect to this. this will basically turn your digestive system into a giant cleaning brush. If you need to duel, be sure to set up your computer near your toilet just in case.

Hope this helps.

Capo lives in a barn or is a barnyard animal himself, seeing as he likes to roll around in the grass and hay. His daily hay intake should be sufficient to decrease his weight!

capodecima said:

Damn decay you really need some other hobby than shitting my threads dude. :D I mean try rework your epsilon another time. The map is really good and can be better in year or two. Its only 4 years old map anyway.

You know instead of posting shitty threads and playing Doom all the time maybe you can stand a bit of exercise. I lost 20+ pounds from just working because it required me to run, power walk, and sprint excessively for 8 to 12 hours a day (night, really). Sometimes I would run with my coworker for fun. You don't have to cut sugar or carbs provided your output is greater than your input (you burn more than you gain) and you are careful of your intake. This is legit advice from me and work out instead of playing Doom.

All these diets, sports and other things are conditional and may be less effective on you. A method with a stable effect is a good intoxication. Vomit a lot and eat only bread and porridge... just like I had to a couple of years ago. Actually, barfing is a very exhausting process for your body and it's possible even to switch off after a couple of them.
PS: Sorry.

ClumsyDoomer said:

All these diets, sports and other things are conditional and may be less effective on you. A method with a stable effect is a good intoxication. Vomit a lot and eat only bread and porridge... just like I had to a couple of years ago. Actually, barfing is a very exhausting process for your body and it's possible even to switch off after a couple of them.
PS: Sorry.

I know these are troll posts but please don't follow bad advice for everyone reading.

capodecima said:

I need lose 22 pounds in month and half. Do you guys have any tips how lose fast this weight? Pleas dont tell me google it and stuff. I know theme like this is full internet. I want just some infos from some1 with has this experience. Or losing weight fast in particular. KK thx

I lost 30 pounds in the course of 2 months, by doing the insanity workout, and eating well (especially cutting off all food consumption by 7 pm) On top of that, you get ripped.

fraggle said:

Stop eating sugar. Avoid anything whatsoever that tastes sweet.

Eat plenty of meat and limit the amount of carbohydrates (bread, pasta, rice, potato) you eat.

But above all avoid sugar.

Good advice, but natural sugars from fruits are fine.

A friend of mine lost a crazy amount of weight a couple years ago.

He told me basically his strategy was cutting out soft drinks, candy, most meat, and carbs.

Maybe you also should try going vegetarian for a little while. Just a few months or so?

Kontra Kommando said:

Good advice, but natural sugars from fruits are fine.

"Natural" can be a slightly misleading term since there's no chemical difference between what you'd consider "natural" and "artificial". Look at a can of coke some time for example and I believe you'll find that it lists "natural flavourings" on the label.

Csonicgo's comment about dietary fiber is really important. As a single exception to my rule of "nothing that tastes sweet" I allow myself to eat fruits. But I'll only eat whole fruits, never eg. fruit juice, which in terms of sugar is really no better than drinking a can of sugary soda. It takes ~4-5 oranges to make a glass of orange juice and you're getting none of the fiber that you'd get if you ate the actual fruit.

Last year I lost 12 pounds in 2 days thanks to the wonders of salmonella.

Anyway if you don't feel like vomiting away the weight I would suggest the low-sugar high-fiber approach. As Csonicgo warned though if you're used to a low fiber diet and then go higher, expect many more trips to the toilet. I recommend lots of veggies, fruits, nuts and whole grains. Basically avoid all stripped and refined carbs.

fraggle said:

Csonicgo's comment about dietary fiber is really important. As a single exception to my rule of "nothing that tastes sweet" I allow myself to eat fruits. But I'll only eat whole fruits, never eg. fruit juice, which in terms of sugar is really no better than drinking a can of sugary soda. It takes ~4-5 oranges to make a glass of orange juice and you're getting none of the fiber that you'd get if you ate the actual fruit.

But! If you're into making smoothies, you can control the sugar content and what ever fruit you want. I do that instead of having soda.
For the most part a thing thats helped me lose some weight, but not sure fire fast, is lower sugar and carbohydrate consumption, increase dietary fiber and water intake if you dont drink enough of it.
EAT YOUR VEGGIES, BUT NOT COOKED IN FATTY MC FAT FAT STUFF LIKE Budduh or adding salt or a sweet thing, STEAM AND EAT! ... Even if it's a tid bit awkward.
Good suggestion: Cook in the oven Spaghetti Squash cut in half with a tiny bit of salt, once cooked enough, scrape it out with utensil and use it as replacement to spaghetti noodles. Cuts alot of the processed noodle stuff, processed stuff isnt the best you ya.

1. Stop eating excessive amounts of sugar
2. Run 5 miles a day

Why the hell do you need to lose 22 pounds in a month and do you realize how crazy unhealthy that is?

I lost about that much in 14 weeks once. My diet matched most of the advice here: high fibre, lots of vegetables, chicken, few carbs, etc during weekdays. On weekends I ate whatever I wanted when I was out with people. I wasn't exercising almost at all and the caloric deficit left me feeling hungry and tired a lot of days. I didn't start out trying to lose a pile of weight, though. Was just poor and living with my friend.

22 pounds in six weeks sounds horrible for you. Nothing short of an intense lifestyle change or serious illness will do it.