Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnonimVio

Possibly new trailer? (GONE NOW, SPOILERS AHEAD)

TheMightyHeracross said:

But the Terminator had an endoskeleton, so he wouldn't need FULL BODY ARMOR.

Besides, the whole theory is silly. Plus, tho just said he was joking when he said "nailed it!" There's no chance he's a robot.

At least someone understands me...

Spoiler

or does he?

okay...okay, I'll show myself to the door ;) good night all, tomorrow is single player stream!!!!!!! YEAH!

PS: still, that trailer-thingy spoiled something, you'll all see!

How could this trailer even leak? And just right before singleplayer stream....somebody isn't happy right now))

Anyone else feel like you might play at least a few maps with just the basic fists at first, old school style?

Doominator2 said:

why did it get deleted?

Because it's a legitimate trailer that got leaked by Bethesda.

Just go on reddit.com/r/doomleaks

And....

ENJOY! =D

Or maybe the rock sarcophagus contained the ancient Doomslayer armor, and some UAC scientists conveniently placed the specially tailored modern armor there so that the reborn Doomguy could put it on.

Tetzlaff said:

Or maybe the rock sarcophagus contained the ancient Doomslayer armor, and some UAC scientists conveniently placed the specially tailored modern armor there so that the reborn Doomguy could put it on.

Why didnt i think of that! You're a smart dude. This is probably why you get invited to parties!

Heejyhorang said:

So as someone said previously, why is the DoomSlayer's modern looking body armor in ancient stone looking tomb??

I suspect that this is actually his original armor and I also suspect that the sword that the robot is carrying is actually his sword. I don't see why it would be weird to think that there has already been some form of technology in Doomguy's lost civilization, he seems to be familiar with modern firearms after all.

Piper Maru said:

This just in...the Doomguy is hardcore_gamer. Post like hell!

Piper Maru posted right after a video of the X files theme posted

Piper Maru is the 15th episode of the 3rd season of X files.

Coincidence.......?

Just saw the trailer and WOW, It's amazing. Although, I'm pretty sure the spoiler Is that VEGA (I'm guessing the robot's name?) Is also behind the Invasion, or a corrupted AI that Oliva Pierce created. My other guess Is that the Doomguy here Is the Doomguy from the originals awakening from a long sleep, so I suppose that shows they kept him chained up and locked away for YEARS till his capsule broke open? Hmm, wonder If they kept the Doomslayer thing?

Guess we'll have to find out next month.

>"hahaha, you've returned" epic metal music plays
>legendary armor retrieval
>sees demon variants
>cyber demon uses fucking rocket launcher as a sword-wave thingy
>Robot with Plasma sword(?)
>cutting a hellknight in half like william wallace cuts a brit with his sword but with a chainsaw.
>Ultimate Doom reference

HYPETRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED, I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

HellVain said:

>Ultimate Doom reference

I missed that, what is the Ultimate Doom reference?

Xerge said:

I missed that, what is the Ultimate Doom reference?

last seconds, shows the original ultimate doom box art reenacted.

HellVain said:

>cyber demon uses fucking rocket launcher as a sword-wave thingy

Nope! He uses his other hand with the big claw...rocket launcher still didn't fire a single rocket in any trailer((

id.dav said:

Nope! He uses his other hand with the big claw...rocket launcher still didn't fire a single rocket in any trailer((

still fucking awesome.

This trailer was made by COPILOT Music + Sound. They also made trailers for Wolfenstein, Dishonored, and Battlecry. So it looks like Bethesda uses them often.

http://www.copilotmusic.com/

Also, Mick Gordon confirmed the music wasn't his work.

So this won't be the launch trailer it seems. It looks like something submitted by a 3rd-party (COPILOT Music + Sound) that was ultimately scrapped.

TheMightyHeracross said:

eh... I'm not buying it. That robot at the beginning? That narration?

EDIT: Not to mention that fishy text at the end, with "Fight Like Hell" covering the credits and random stuff like "R Better Aim" or "Text to be Removed"

It was an unfinished trailer